- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑𝟕

‖   chapter thirty-seven:  Mr.Qiang ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖   may 29th, 2013 ‖

──── ❝ No one will like her
if— ❞ ─────

JIN LOOKED FURIOUS.

As expected by her, she saw Jin pacing back and forth infront of the door and Yoongi sighed, " You handle her and her stupid diet coach. "

And Yoongi slammed the door shut of the studio, leaving the two outside in a tensed silence.

Knowing he was already staring holes in her head, Iseul avoided looking his way, her dirty shoelaces very much interesting at the moment.

" Park Iseul. "

Cringing, she looked at him with a sheepish grin, only to get another glare in return. Sighing, she followed the boy to wherever he was going, whining.

" Jinnie, sorry......I'll eat more—"

" Why don't you ever tell me
anything?! " He threw his hands in the air, " Is that how you're going to be? "

Right, she recalled promising him she'll tell him everything. Iseul sighed, she couldn't just complain when someone was telling her to loose weight.

That man was her diet planner, she thought he knew better so she should listen listen him. Besides, she wondered if the fans would like a chubby girl in a group.

She knew she'd be barely liked anyway, so every little effort she put in mattered to her. She just wanted to be better. She was so happy to see she had finally managed to gain weight till 45.

But it did not last long. She decided to let it go, thinking she wasn't supposed to have that much weight as a trainee in the first place.

But her diet planner definitely hated her.

Jin sighed, examining her sullen look. Shoulders slumped, he got ahold of her hands, " It was just fine. Why did you suddenly stop eating again? "

Shaking her head, she let out a sigh as her throat closed up. She didn't want to talk at all.

" Flower, tell me what's wrong. "

Without replying, she only wrapped her arms around his middle. Jin didn't understand but decided to just let her stay quiet for the time being.

" You should cry when you want to. "

" I'm not crying. " She mumbled meekly, " I want to though. I'm sorry, Jinnie. I just wanted to...fit in I guess. "