Backstory

This is my first fanfic so please don't expect it to be too good

No one's POV

A girl with short brown hair was in a hospital next to a few doctors. This girl was no other than Misaka but as a 5 year old.

  This girl was no other than Misaka but as a 5 year old

She was watching a man through a glass window. The man was using two canes for walking. He then collapsed, but he got up and tried to continue walking. However, each time he got up he just kept on falling down and he was sweating.

The girl- "Why is he falling down?"

The doctor- "That man, he has a virus that he was born with. The virus makes his body weaker as he grows older the virus becomes worse."

The girl looked back at the man with an empathetic face.

The doctor- "If you allow me to borrow your DNA sample then we may be able to heal him."

The girl- "Sure!" and she smiled.

———

Y/N POV

Years passed as one day at a middle school, I opened a door and I was now in a gym for PE I, Y/N was looking at a schedule that said, 'Today's lesson is a game of dodgeball.' I smiled. My teacher noticed I had just entered and pointed at the back of the gym that had mostly boys.

My teacher- "Y/N, you're in this team,"

I looked at the other team which had a ton of girls and a few boys who were mostly slackers when it came to sports. I smirked.

Y/N- "Well this'll be easy," I smiled.

Suddenly, my teacher took out her phone and she answered a call.

Teacher- "Hello?"

Phone person- "Can you put Y/N on the other team?"

Teacher- "Sure, but why?"

Phone person- We're detecting some strange waves within his body. It's something that can be found in espers and this something allows them to use esper powers, but to think we can find it in humans is pretty hmm interesting. We have a theory that he may have a special power and we need to make sure that he actually does since if he happens to have one then we'll need to transfer him to academy city. You know what that is don't you?"

teacher- "Alright."

My teacher hung up and she looked at me. "You're on the other team." Academy city is the city full of espers.