'Misaka's cyborg'

Y/N's POV

Hours passed and I woke up on a hospital bed.

Y/N- "Where am I?"

I was staring at an unfamiliar white ceiling.  I got up and saw a doctor with a uniform that had a badge with the name 'Zenku' on it.

Zenku- "So you're finally awake kid?"

Y/N- "Yes, but who are you?"

Zenku-"I'm Zenku, the doctor who healed you."

I then remembered what happened.  A few hours ago, my body was on fire.  Kuroko then teleported me to the hospital to get Dr. Zenku to heal me and then I passed out.  Now here I am just resting in a hospital.

Y/N- "Thank you for healing me."

Zenku- "It's fine.  Also, can I experiment with your body?"

Y/N- "Ex-experiment with my body? Isn't that dangerous."

Zenku- "Kind of."

Y/N- "Then of course not!  Why would you want to experiment on my body? Wouldn't you risk someone dying?"

Zenku- "Yes it would be a risk, but the reason we're doing it is to see what kind of powers you can unleash and how to unleash their maximum potential."

Y/N- "Hmmm whats so dangerous about that? Anyways you're a doctor.  You can't experiment on people, besides you're not a scientist."

Zenku- "Who said I can't be both?"

Y/N- "Are you?"

Zenku- "Yes."

Y/N- "You know you seem young, just how old are you?"

Zenku- "I'm 15."

Y/N- "Hmmmm... nah there's no way you're a doctor or even a scientist.  Besides, if somehow you prove you are both then maybe I'll allow you to.  But I'm pretty sure that's impossible for you."

I then looked at a few papers on a wall.  There were a few scholarships and one of them was from the hardest colleges ever, Harbert. 

Y/N- "Huh?! HOW?! HOW DID YOU GET A SCHOLARSHIP FROM HARBERT?"

Zenku smirked.

Zenku- "Hehe I told you that i'm smart enough to be both a scientist and a doctor didn't I? You shouldn't judge people's intelligence by age too much, it's such a useless thing."

Y/N- "I guess that's true, but fine... I'll allow you to experiment on my body.  So how are we going to do this?"

It's true because I'm also smart as a kid because I've won the world smartest person award from an intelligence championship.

Zenku- "I just need to see you activate your powers at your maximum power."

Y/N- "Okay."

I then got as mad as I possibly could but when I did, my body was covered in so much flames that it burnt the hospital.  However, some nearby sprinklers from the ceiling started to rain water to put the fire out.  The sprinklers stopped.

Zenku- "I want you to make it as hot as you can.  To the point where your flames can't be put out by the sprinklers."

Y/N- "But won't my body become 480 degrees again?"

Zenku- "No, because I did surgery on you and I placed a special box inside you to prevent that from happening." 

Y/N- "S-Surgery? Wait... isn't it expensive?"