Shokuhou?

Y/N thoughts- is this the end? Am I really going to die?

I proceeded to fall to the bottom of the flood, I closed my eyes, awaiting death. 

Y/N thoughts- No, I can't give up now!  I have to protect Misaka! If I die, then she'll die too! Accelerator is going to kill her!

With all my might, with all my strength, I tried to swim towards Accelerator, but I could only move one foot.

Y/N thoughts, Misaka... I'm sorry...

These were my final thoughts.  I had accepted my fate.  The fate of my death.

However, I heard a nearby splash sound and a hand grabbed me, but the next thing I knew was I blacked out. 

When I woke up, I was looking at a white ceiling.  I was back in the hospital.

Y/N- "I'm alive?"

I turned my face and looked around the room.

Y/N- "What happened to Misaka?! Where is she?"

I immediately panicked.  Did Accelerator kill her? Did she fight him and die? I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed a number, but just before I could call her.  I noticed her.  She was sleeping on a chair and her head was on my hospital bed.  I smiled in relief.

Suddenly, my doctor, Zeku entered the room and noticed us.

Zenku- "She was the one who brought you to the hospital."

Y/N- "Misaka... did that?"

Zenku- "Yeah... she had to carry you onto her back to the hospital and after arriving she immediately passed out.  She had to run away from Accelerator as fast as she could without him noticing her.  Luckily, she managed to do that."

I looked at Misaka.  Earlier when we fought against Accelerator.  I might've thought at some point that she was useless, but luckily she's not.

Zenku- "So how was it fighting against Accelerator?"

Y/N- "I completely lost against him and I'm mad at myself.  Honestly, if I had made a mistake or two, I would've instantly died.  But during it I feel like I may have leveled up and I also gained a new ability: ice.  Although, I think I might've lost if Misaka wasn't there though.  I think the power of my ice comes from my sadness."

Zenku- "So that means..."

Y/N- "That I can make water too if I mix my fire and ice.  Since if I use my ice to a certain degree then use my fire then I can end up melting the ice into water.  But to do that I'll have to master both fire and ice.  To use water I'll need to feel mixed feelings of anger (fire) and sadness (ice)."

Luckily this is possible for me since it's easy to act and pretend to be sad or mad.

Zenku- "Yeah... that too, but it also means that for each emotion you feel you'll be able to use different abilities depending on that one specific emotion."

I nodded.

Y/N- "And according to scientists there are 27 different emotions meaning that I have 27 different abilities but if I include water then it means I have 28 but if I can also combine other powers then I have probably around more than 100..."

Zenku- "100 might be stretching it too far, but you do certainly have way more abilities than a normal person should."

Zenku then left.

Y/N thoughts- wow I feel so strong and special. 

Immediately, I looked back at Misaka and smiled.  She was sleeping so peacefully.  I couldn't help it but just smile at her.