R.A.B

Avalon Potter hated Regulus Black.
She hated his black silky locks.
She hated his grey eyes.
She hated his smile.
She hated everything about him.

Regulus Black hated Avalon Potter.
He hated her long wavy lightbrown hair.
He hated her honey-coloured eyes.
He hated her smile.
He hated everything about her.

Both prefect.

Both six years.

Fire and ice.

The sun and the moon.

You know how much Lily evans hated James potter and how it was just love?

On a Saturday Avalon was at a party. A slytherin party. Slytherin Partys were the best ones. There was lots of alcohol and a good vibe.
She however scanned with her eyes the whole slytherin common room and saw that the boy she hated wasn't there.

She hated it that his grey eyes which held so much loneliness and pain always made their way into her brain. She missed to see his annoying but still handsome face. All her friends thought that she secretly fancied him, they were right but she never realised it until this night.

She wanted to get this eyes out of her brain so she got madly drunk.

It was one o'clock and the party was still going. She knew she was too drunk and needed too cool down. She needed a shower so she asked one of her friends Evan Rosier who happened to be also the best friend of regulus were she could cool down.

He answered her smirking. „you can go take a shower in my dorm but don't wake Reg"

„are you sure?"

„yeah"

So she went to find Evans and Regulus dorm. When she found the room she quietly pushed the door open and slowly went into the room.
She took in the atmosphere.

Two big beds with green curtains.

A big old looking mirror.

The ceiling was hexed so you could see the night sky just like in the great hall with the exception that it was more like the reality.

Pictures hanging on the walls. Pictures from the two boys together and from their family's.

Two closets on each side of the room.

Two school uniforms hanging besides the beds.

She smelled dark chocolate, lemon, sea salt, mint and expensive cologne. She loved the smell.

The walls were painted black and dark green and there was a window as big as a door to see inside the black lake.

From the black lake was coming green and blue light inside the room.

It was beautiful, more beautiful than her gryffindor room.

The curtain of one bed was closed and she could hear steady breathing.

She took one step forwards and quietly opened the curtains where she saw Regulus.

His raven locks laying on his pillow, his beautiful eyes closed, his eyelashes throwing shadows on his porcelain skin and his face more relaxed as she had ever seen it. His ceiling had slipped down to his hip, revealing his pale torso where she could see his slightly defined muscles.

In that Moment all she could think about was how beautiful he looked. He looked like an angel who shouldn't have to worry about his life at such a young age.

Just as she wanted to look away she saw tired silver eyes looking up to her.

„what are you doing here potter?"
Regulus asked with a raspy voice from his sleep. She thought it was really hot.

„Rosier told me I could shower here and he also told me to not wake you up but I think I failed."

„yes you did"

"Can I shower?"

"Fine"

When she turned away her face was flushed, she turned to the door and even there she smelled the same as in the room.

She got out of her clothes and stepped inside the rain shower. She grabbed the first bottle she saw and massaged it into her hair, it was then when she noticed the lemon and mint smell.

After the shower she wrapped her hair into a towel and put her clothes back on. She opened the door, stepped again into the big room and when she turned around she saw Regulus eating dark chocolate and clutching a bottle of fire whisky in his other hand.

She was shocked when she saw the dark mark on his porcelain innocent skin although it looked as if someone tried to scratch it of the skin.

Then she thought about how James, her brother replaced her easily with Regulus' brother and how their life was a little bit the same.

„why are you crying potter?" his smooth voice asked her.

„I'm thinking about how shitty my life is but I think yours is shittier than mine according to that thing on your left arm."

„my parents forced me to take it this summer. I hadn't had a chance to say something against it so i just accepted my fate and said nothing."

„that's awful"

"I know"

"Why do we hate each other black?"

"Don't know"

They sat there in silence while they observed each other.

Avalon watched as he put chocolate in his mouth and watched how he put the bottle up to his plump kissable lips and wanted in this moment nothing more as to kiss him and feel his hands on her body.

Regulus watched as she bit her life while she was thinking about something and watched how her eyes drifted slowly down to his lips while he was drinking.

They were made for each other but doesn't see it.

They both don't know how it happened but one moment they still observed each other and the next their faces were so close that they could see everything in each face.

Regulus looked in the eyes and slowly brushed his lips against hers just to test it but when he slowly wanted to open the distance she put her hands behind his neck and kissed him.

He tasted like fire whisky and chocolate and she taster like lemon.

Their lips moved together. His lips were soft and warm and hers were still a bit from her lipstick and were not cold but also not warm.

They felt sparks interrupt in their stomachs and the only thing they could think about was the feeling of the other lips moving on their own.

The next day they woke up in their arms.
—————————————————————

What should I write next?