R.A.B and S.O.B

!Three years after the attack on the potters!

Sirius black never got to Askaban, he didn't get the permission to see Harry or take him in. He left to open his own coffee shop. He had three of them, one in London, one in hogsmead and one in France.

He terribly missed James and Lily. He saw Remus at least once in a week and that was enough for him. He hated his life. He hated himself for not being able to save James and Lily he was mad at Dumbledore for not letting him take Harry in and mad for himself for leaving Remus his husband most of the time alone in their house.

He also wondered what happened to James's sister. After her graduation they never saw her again, they tried to find her but never did. The only thing they knew was that she married somebody and was happy without them even if they got a few letters from her.

One day when he opened his second shop in France he was going for a walk and stopped in front of one of the biggest manors he's ever seen.

It looked old but still beautiful, had the style of a simple castle and like said it was really big.

Then he saw the door opening and a little boy came out. He had curly brown hair, nearly silver eyes and even with his 4 years recognisable high cheekbones.

The boy remindet Sirius of his dead brother Regulus.

The little boy slowly closed the door as if he didn't wanted to make any sounds but he failed and the massive door fell closed with a loud boom.

„bonjour" Sirius said and the boy turned around to face him.

„salut"

„you speak English, because you look like you come from London or so?" the boy asked Sirius.

„yes I'm from London who're you if you don't mind me asking"

„My name's Altair and yours?"

„Mine is Sirius"

„Sirius as in Sirius Black?"

„Yes?"

„My parents were at school with you. My mother was friends with you"

„Really? Do you know her name?"

„Yes her name is A-„

„Altair come in, mamá is searching you"

A girl the same age as Harry came out of the door. She had long black locks, dark grey eyes and a beautiful smile. Then she turned around and went back into the big house, Altair turned to Sirius said goodbye and also went inside.

„Strange they look like Reggie. I'll come back when I have more time"

Sirius turned around and went to his new shop where he made a few things and apparated home where his husband waited for him.

The next day he couldn't go to France because he had to go to his hogsmead shop because of the hogsmead weekend at hogwarts.

The kids loved his shop and it wasn't too expensive so they sometimes bought coffe or tea and biscuits, cookies and pieces of a cake.

He also made birthday cakes for children who visited him with their friends on their birthdays.

He loved this life but he still missed the people he lost it was hard not to because he had photos in every shop of them and the most children always looked at them with interest.

No one asked him about any of the photos but one day a group of fifth years asked him about two photos.

„Mister Black?"