Chapter 11

Eva POV

Now the day of the dreaded dress shopping. I enjoy the company, but shopping just isn't my thing. Juniper, Ao and Phoebe take me to some local shops in Raven to try and find the perfect dress. After going to a few, we enter one simply called Sophia's. Looking through all of the dresses, I went back to the first one that caught my eye. It was in my favorite color - gray - charcoal gray to be exact. It had a sweetheart neckline, strapless and fit snugly around the waistline. It then flared out but had a high-low hemline. The underlayers faded from the same gray to a very light shade of it. The lighter shades highlighted my olive complexion and the hemline showed off my legs that I worked hard to recondition after the car accident.

Juniper found a pair of charcoal gray heels that matched the top of the dress perfectly.

"I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I love this dress." I tell the girls, but frown slightly that Sienna isn't here to enjoy this shopping trip.

"I'll take a picture to send to Sienna." Juniper tells me - she must have seen the frown.

"Thanks June. I really miss her. We've been together in one capacity or another since we were newborns. It is still hard to believe that now we aren't in the same pack or even the same state. 1,000 miles is too many miles to just jump in the car and visit her as much as I'd like. Plus we are both Beta females now, it isn't like I'll have tons of free time even if I could." I think and say sadly.

"Go ahead and call her. I'll send her the picture."

I wait a few minutes and when June's phone dings that Sienna has seen the picture, I call her.

"Eva?"

"Si, I miss you so. What do you think about the dress?"

"I think it's beautiful, but how did the girls get you into a dress?"

"The Beta female ceremony is going to be held during the full moon ceremony this month, so Scarlett insisted I get a dress - No camo and boots were allowed." I joked.

"I know you'd live in those, but sometimes the occasion is right for a dress. Like a certain type of ceremony."

"Si, we've not even talked about that." I chide.

"Like you wouldn't marry him if he asked."

"Of course I would." I reply seriously. Julian Le Tourneau is my mate and my future, I'd marry him in a heartbeat.

Tonight is the night for the ceremony to announce me as the Beta female. I wasn't this nervous about the Luna ceremony, but then I didn't care if Callum approved of my dress or not. I spend hours trying to get myself ready. Juniper and Ao came up to do my hair and makeup. Next was putting on the dress, I love the way it looks but will Julian? I've never been so nervous about someone's opinion before. Julian is already the Beta, and I want to look good and compliment him as the Beta female - a role this pack hasn't truly had. From what I understand, Danielle wouldn't even consider taking the role as Beta female. I fell in love with this pack from the moment I stepped on the pack lands, maybe fate knew that I would be back permanently one day. This is the pack that I will protect with my life. All my friends are here, except Sienna - whom I miss dearly. After dressing, I nervously pace the bedroom until there is a knock at the door.

"Angel, are you ready?"

"No." I mumble

"I'm coming in, and you'd better be ready." He huffs. He opens the door, and I hear him take in a deep breath of air.

"You look stunning."

"You think I look stunning in camo and boots." I joke.

"You look beautiful in anything you wear, but this is absolutely beautiful." He states as he crosses the room. "Turn for me."