Six

"Oi, Oi! I'm still hungry!" You heard a familiar voice when you entered a nearby tavern. It was none other than Luffy with multiple plates on the table and demanding for more food while Zoro was drinking a bottle of booze.

You sat in the booth with them as you heard Zoro say; "Are you trying to get us thrown out of here? They have good booze."

You held in a laugh and looked at the menu for something to eat. 

"So, where were going anyways?" Zoro asked.

"Just wherever I landed I guess." You shrugged.

"Do you have a devil fruit power?" Luffy asked.

You shake your head as you took some money out to pay for all of your meals. "I'll meet you guys back on the ship." You say while getting up from table and leaving the tavern.

After your bite to eat, you decided to explore some more, eventually catching up with the girls. Robin was at a Merchant's stall browsing some books and Nami was nearby buying some new bikinis.

"(y/n), I'll bet you'll real nice in this." Nami said while holding up a black bikini. 

You nervously laughed. "I don't think that's for me."

"Aww, well alright then. Let's at least get you some new outfits. I saw a dress earlier that might be perfect for you." Nami says while grabbing your arm.

After looking at a few clothes you spoke up. "This is actually fun, it's nice to hang out with other girls."

"You never did anything like this back home?" Nami asked.

"Not really." You shrugged.

"You must've been the shy one." Robin says.

"Somewhat." You say. "I was well...different."

"Different? How so?" Nami asked.

"I don't really want to go that deep into it." You say.

Nami decided to change the subject. "(Y/n), I think you might like this. I think it's your color."

"And these shorts would complete the outfit." Robin says. 

You looked at all the clothes the girls were throwing at you. They were different from what you were used to wearing. Less conservative, and you liked it.

You ended up picking out a handful of outfits that you had an eye on and excitedly placed them in your bag.

You once again started to wander off when you sat on the edge of the dock by one of the merchant's stalls. You gently kicked your feet back and forth feeling the warm sea air on your face.

"(Y/n)." You turned around once you heard your name. 

"Hey, Usopp." You say.

"What are you doing all the way over here?" He asked you while taking a seat.

"Just enjoying the air. It feels so nice." You say.

"Yeah, you're right." Usopp says while inhaling the fresh sea air.

After a few moments of silence you turned to face Usopp. "Mm...I like your nose."

Usopp was shocked from your comment. "M-mine?"

"Mmhm." You nod.

"W-wow, thank you. I...I like your...hair."

You giggled. "Thank you...I used to have it straightened out but...you know..."

"How come, I think it looks neat like that." Usopp says.

"It's a long story." You sigh while tugging on the giant fluffy ponytail. "You really think it's nice this way?" You asked.

"Of course. I like it!" Usopp gives you a goofy smile.

You couldn't help but laugh and looked back towards the sea.

"Is something on your mind?" Usopp asked.

"Mm, not really. I'm just taking it all in." You say. "I've never been this close to the ocean since the last two days. I can't believe the water is this blue."

"You mean you've never seen the ocean before?"

You shake your head. "I was....well I usually spent most of my time....inside."

"Indoor person?"

"Well, you can say that."

"Where do you plan on going?"

You lean back on your palms. "I don't know, I haven't thought that far ahead."

Suddenly, you heard a fit of commotion down the way.

"What's going on?" You say.

"I don't know, let's go find out." Usopp helps you up and you both follow the other people that were heading in that direction.