Extraterrestrial Life

Next we come to Extraterrestrial life. In 1960, Frank Drake performed the first modern SETI experiment, in the Search for Extra-Terrestrial Intelligence. Yet God's pronouncements outpaced man's imagination by more than a millennium.

وَمِنْ آيَاتِهِ خَلْقُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَمَا بَثَّ فِيهِمَا مِن دَابَّةٍ ۚ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ جَمْعِهِمْ إِذَا يَشَاءُ قَدِيرٌ

"And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and of whatever living creatures (dābbah) He has spread forth in both. And He has the power to gather them together (jam-'i-him) when He will so please."

Holy Qur'an 42:30
In this verse, the Quran speaks of living creatures which inhabit space — the 'heavens' — and which move on land, this being the meaning of the word 'dābbah.'

The verse goes on to declare that mankind will one day come into contact with these creatures in some way (jam-'i-him). In other verses the Quran proclaims that they receive revelation as we do.

These declarations of the Quran constitute evidence for its divine origin, for which man of that age could not only envisage the existence of aliens on far away planets, but proclaim future contact with them?

One hopes the day will come soon when this extraordinary prophecy finds its fulfilment.

Copied from: https://rationalreligion.co.uk/9-scientific-miracles-of-the-quran/