The Date of the landing on the Moon.

The Date of the Landing on the Moon

[54:1] The Hour has come closer, and the Moon has split. 

Sura (Chapter) 54 of the Quran is THE ONLY chapter in the Quran titled “Al-Qamar” which means “The Moon”. We discovered that the first verse in this Sura discusses the splitting of the moon event which was a miracle performed by Prophet Mohammad during his life time and may also has a significance for future event such as man’s landing on the moon. ( The form of the word "splitting" in arabic language when the Quran is describing this event can also be used as a form of ploughing the lands because there ARE other verses in the Quran using this "splitting" word, for example when the Quran describes rain waters "splitting" the ground )

And now If we are to count all the remaining verses right after this specific verse right all the way to the end of the Quran, we will count exactly 1389 too! The year 1389 Hijri in the Muslim calendar corresponds exactly to the year 1969 AD in the Gregorian calendar, the year in which man landed on the moon for the very first time and ploughed the moon's surface of about 21kg of moon soil. On July 20, 1969 ( 6th day of the 5th month of 1389 Hijri ), as part of Apollo 11 mission, astronauts Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin landed on the Moon, and bring back to earth about 21 kg of moon soil.

Copied Article from : https://debatewise.org/debates/229-there-is-a-mathematical-miracle-in-the-quran-that-proves-it-is-the-word-of-god/