The Atomic Number of Iron and The Iron Core

The Quran has a surah or chapter titled “Al-Hadeed” ( The Iron ) which is chapter 57. Let us see first the verse which mentions the importance and characteristics of iron:
[57:25] ....... And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people. All this in order for GOD to distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers, on faith. GOD is Powerful, Almighty. .

The verb “anzal” in the Quran is usually used to describe the action of God sending down something to Earth. The verb “anzal” refers to the fact that a creation in the world has taken place following an event exterior to the earth. The temperature of the Earth was not sufficient, at the beginning, for the formation of iron. Not only the Earth, but even a middle sized sun like ours did not have the heat necessary for the formation of iron. That is why iron must have come to our planet from outer space, as well as to the entire solar system. The iron we have in our planet today must have come to our solar system from other suns which had higher temperatures favorable for the formation of iron. To allude to iron, the Quran uses the verb “anzal” to explain its origin is the space.

And there is also one verse much earlier than this, verse 4, which says : “ It is He who created the heavens and earth in six days and then established Himself above the Throne. He knows what PENETRATES INTO THE EARTH and what emerges from it and what descends from the heaven and what ascends therein; and He is with you wherever you are. And Allah, of what you do, is Seeing.” ( And scientist only just know that the IRON CORES in the centre of the Earth are foreign objects not originally of this Earth! )

The Quran also shows other mathematical miracles by pointing out the iron’s atomic number, which is 26.

The Numerical Gematrical Value (NGV) of the word “Al-Hadeed” "The-Iron" or ( AL-HDYD)
Alif (A) = 1
Lam (L) = 30
Ha (H) = 8
Da (D) = 4
Ya (Y) = 10 
Da (D) = 4

Total NGV of the chapter name “The Iron” ( AL-HDYD) = 1+30+8+4+10+4 = 57
Total NGV of the word “Iron” (HDYD) itself without "The" = 8+4+10+4 = 26

1. As we can see above, Chapter 57 in the Quran is called "The Iron" ( Al-Hadeed ). The arabic word “Al-Hadeed” too has the Numerical Gematrical value of 57, the same as the Chapter number.The Gematrical value of the Arabic word "Hadeed"(Iron) itself without the "Al"(the) is 26. And In the Periodic Table of The Elements, the 26th element mentioned is “Iron” too! Meaning the atomic number of Iron is 26.

2. The word “Iron” itself is only mentioned in verse 25 of this chapter of “The Iron”. But if we are to count all the word “Allah” from the very start of this chapter right to the end of this verse, we will count exactly 26 word Allah too! And this 26th word Allah from the start of this chapter also happens to be the 26th word of this verse too!

3. Chapter 57 is virtually located at the center of the Quran too! ( Total chapter of the Quran, 114 divides by 2 = 57 ) And what is the most abundant element of all in the CORE or the CENTER of our Planet Earth? The answer is again IRON! It is as though God is telling us today, that the chapter of “The Iron” or Chapter 57, is located EXACTLY at the CENTER of the Quran, just like how the IRON CORE of the Earth is located EXACTLY at the CENTER of our planet too!

4. Chapter 57 is “Al-Hadeed” ( The-Iron), which marks the end of the first half of the Quranic chapters. It has 29 verses too. If we multiply the chapter number 57 by the verse number 29, the result is 57 x 29 = 1653. 
And if we add 1+2+3+4+5+6+7...........all the way to 57, 
we will get exactly 1653 too! 
( And this kind of situation is rare too in the Quran and even in any other books too! It is as though God wants to remind us that there are indeed some other amazing hidden miracles in this Chapter of “The Iron” )