You weren't there to know.

Hihihihhihihi

(IN THIS AU, MINECRAFT IS REAL LIFE :> POG? IDK? HELP)
Tw:
Swearing,
Mention of death,
Just over all confusing.

What tommy hated a lot was one simple thing. People caring for him, this hurt him a lot as he never was next to anyone who cared for him. It was a new experience every time, he hated new things. What was the point of caring for people, if your just going to betray or leave them? This was always in Tommy's mind as it was all people ever did.

Every time someone came into his life, he prayed that they would go away like others, not to stay, if any wanted too.

Currently tommy was sitting on his bed, knees into his chest, tears making his face red and puffy.  He took short breathes in and out, not bothered by the state he was in.

T..A..P
T.A.P
TAP

He looked up trying to find what was tapping and why. This bothered him more, he hated noises that wouldn't stop. It was like a never ending peace less thing. Things bothered him a lot, but he wouldn't be sure until these things actually happen to him or he thinks about it.

T@.p
T0@P
T—..

He is now getting nervous, why are these noises continuing. It hurt his head, everything hurt his head if he thought long enough.

"Tommy?" A voice was heard from behind the door. The handle started to move. Oh. Oh no. "Tommy are you alright mate?" The voice appeared to be Phil who was still opening the door, tommy nodded in response turning away, looking outside the window.

The scenery is nice. Distracting, peaceful, he wants to go outside, touch the grass and smell the flowers. Ew, no. Tommy shook his head of the thought. He doesn't like flowers.

"Tommy, we heard noises from here, are you okay?" Phil asked again, sitting on the bed. Noises. We? What noises? He made sure to make none and not worry the rest of the people living in this disgusting world. Yeah, tommy hates the world at this moment.
To him, he doesn't even want to be in the world, he thinks God chose to torture him with this never ending pain.

He heard a noise. He looked behind him, finding Phil looking at the photo of his on his drawer next to his bed. He was happy then, he doesn't feel happy right now. He doesn't feel alive. "Tommy..your crying" Phil responds immediately by wiping Tommy's tears.

Get the fuck away from me.
Tommy shifted back.
Don't touch me.
Tommy shifted back.
I don't like people touching me.
Tommy shifted back.

He looked down and dramatically sighed, chuckling softly. Phil was confused. He was always confused at his youngest son. The younger ones confused him. He didn't get their thoughts. Never will or never did. "L..leave me alone Phil. Go..away." Tommy gritted through his teeth.

Phil had this saddened look on his face, it was laced with concern. He was confused.
Phil? What?

Tommy didn't want him here, tommy didn't want to be here. "Mate, tell me what's wrong, okay?" Phil says gently, not wanted to get the boy even more Panicked.

Didn't Phil fucking get it.

"I said leave me the fuck alone, I don't want to talk to you, now go away." Tommy said a little louder, hoping Phil gets the message and goes away.
He didn't.
"No, what's wrong?" Phil asks again, putting his hand on Tommy's back rubbing circles on it. "You wouldn't get it, now out" tommy mumbles, smiling a bit. Tommy shifted his gaze up, looking at the sun.

The heat was stupid, in all honesty he would have the sun explode. explode with him on it.

:) that would be nice (:

"I will if you tell me Thomas." Phil said more sternly, why couldn't tommy just tell him. He was now being dumb.

"You wouldn't dad, just leave it and go." Tommy sighs standing up, grabbing the door handle, opening the door. He looked back at Phil, who was staring at the hallway, tommy shifted his gaze back to where phil was looking. Oh. O.h

There sat Wilbur and techno. At this point tommy sat down unbothered, let him die already. "Somethings wrong tommy. Tell us, ok?" Techno sat next to him.
'
.
Tommy got angry, why don't they fucking get it.
"GO AWAY! I DONT CARE IF YOU WANT TO HELP ME, NEITHER OF YOU THREE HAVE HELPED ME SINCE THE START, SO DONT TRY NOW!" Tommy screamed, shouted, however you would think.

He wants to leave, let his soul go. Let him leave. Let him leave. He is young, he..was..young.

They all looked shocked, he wondered why it was silent, peace.

"Tommy..just tell us, we'll leave and wont bother you any longer." Phil begs again.

Ok.
O k.
Okay
He will.

- . .-.. .-.. / - .... . -- / .- .-.. .-.. / .- -... --- ..- - / .. -- . .-.. .-.. / - .... . -- / .- .-.. .-.. / .- -... --- ..- - / .. -

"I will." Tommy states, pointing to Wilbur. " He-.. died, leaving me alone for years, sure we had ghostbur, but then-..he came back. 9 years fûcking later. I would have expected that from techno, or even fucking phil..." tommy stops, pausing before continuing, " i was sent put through several fucking wars at a young age, where was Phil at this point? No one knows, but when he came back he was fine with it, but techno, don't get me started on you, you fucking betrayed me, tried giving me back to dream because of this deal—.. then i fucking died, no one cared, tubbo made a new friend, husband, and a fucking child while i was stuck behind bars with dream."

Wilbur rolled his eyes. Huffing and getting up.

"Actually— exile was okay, so at least say that." Wilbur says teasing him.

"Yeah, what about exile?" Both techno and phil asked, confused, but relieved he was fine through that.

Tommy, didn't want to talk about this anymore, he wanted to shrivel up and die.
Just like how nearly everyone he ever loved has. He wants to burn the revive book, burn evidence, burn himself.

"It was awful." Tommy grunted, crossing his arms. Phil was silent for a while before speaking "but dream sai-.." phil got cut off and tommy got even louder and got more annoyed.

"Mention that name one more fucking time! Dream fucking lied, i nearly killed myself because of him, but ooohhh no, dream said 'he is fine' and we should believe him!! Fuck you all" Tommy wanted to leave. Leave everything.

"How are we sure you were not lying, why would he do that??" Wilbur says sternly, rolling his eyes yet again.

"You wouldn't know." Tommy looks at them all.

"How are you so sure, you could of been dreaming?'' Phil asks, smiling.

" you weren't there to know about it, don't fucking test me.." he got up grabbing his phone, walking out the door and closing it, almost slamming it.

Stupid idiots, i should of stayed with dream.

{requests}
.
.
.
.
..
..
...
....
....
Ihihihhihihiiihntueu9ee i did it