2 same phrases, 2 different actions.

A vent ig?

Hasn't been proofread.
Warnings:
Death,
Blood,
Self-harm.

Tommy sat down, waiting for his friend, they are going on an adventure.
His father said they could go around 1 mile to the forest. He finds it embarrassing. Well, he is 13 after all, he can go more than a 1 mile.

He drums his finger on his desk, waiting for a knock or at this point..anything.
He sat there for around another 25 minutes when he heard a knock.
This was all he needed, his energy came back instantly and he ran, skipping a couple of stairs on his way down to the door. He opened the door. When he saw a glimpse of his friend he launched himself at his best friend. His friend, of course, hugged him back and giggled.

'Hey, Tommy!' His friend Tubbo says, "we playing in the forest today right..?'
Even if tubbo knew they were going there, he just liked to be confirmed.

'Yes! Come on, come on! Let's goooo' Tommy says, getting up and dragging him nearby the road. Tubbo caught on and got up, walking with Tommy.

— t I m e s k I p-

'That was amazing, I can't wait for the next time!' Tubbo says cheerfully. Tommy nods, agreeing with him. When Tommy enters his house, he got sad. He didn't want tubbo to leave.

"Awh, tubbo, I don't want you to leave.." Tommy sighs sadly, awaiting a goodbye from his friend. Tubbo looks at him, with sadness too.

'Me neither but I promise we can see each other at school in 3 days!!' Tubbo speaks with excitement. Oh yeah..school, wasn't that great.

Bullies were there, and so was teachers, they all hated Tommy. Every one of them.
Not new to anyone as he was the class clown, even class clowns were hated on.

"Okay, tubs I will see you again!' Tommy lets out with a smile.

He notices the car and tubbo getting inside, waving. Tommy did so back.

-

That's all Tommy remembers, 4 years ago on that very day. Hearing the news broke him, literally. He didn't come out of his room, didn't eat and he didn't sleep, he just cried, cried; and cried.

His friend was in a car crash. He died on impact but it was confusing for Tommy. Just hours before, he was living, moving and breathing. How could this happen.. he thought they would see each other again.

Lies, that's all Tommy knew. He had trust issues, he couldn't trust anyone. Not himself.

Though, Tommy being Tommy, he found his way around. He was smiling again, not the smile when he was 13, but at least it was a smile.

He couldn't handle the pain, seeing the only way was self-harm, he had a collection of knives, razors..glass. He liked glass the most, it was easy. It started when a picture fell, leaving glass surrounding the area. Picking one up, he saw a sharp little Corner. Now, Tommy wasn't the one to self-harm but..after seeing it, just made him want to.

He did.

Tommy was laying down on his bed, maybe the final time. He needed to see his friend again, more and likely, Tommy somehow found his way around it all. Not this one though, this was a big problem for Tommy.

How?.

He didn't want to give up his life, but he needed to.
He doesn't want to die, he only self-harm for pain.
Suicide is quite far, but there is something that always goes too far.

Tommy took an advantage.

Running to the bathroom, well after he said bye to his confused parents. He headed for the rawer that contained sharp objects.

Even when he wasn't prepared, he slit his main vein, over and over again. Blood, seeping from them. Pain is everywhere. With his time left, Tommy started writing in blood, ' tubs, I will see you again.'

He did it around 6 times, before feeling the dizziness hit him.

He laid back, smiling, mumbling the sentence he was yet to forget.

' tubs...I will see you again. '..

Darkness is what filled his sight, finally being able to be there for his friend.