ten

Andy

Andy

OPTIMUS bent down, holding his hands out for the three of us.

"Up you get." Mikaela sat down on his fingers while Sam sat on his palm, and I in his spare hand. He lifted his hand up to his shoulder as we climbed on and held on tightly. Optimus started running, ducking the lights from the helicopters.

He dodged cars that he came across like a game of hopscotch, hiding between large alleys ways until he came across a large bridge. He hid in between the spaces and held himself up.

Mikaela, Sam, and I held onto a part of him so we wouldn't fall to our death. Sam held onto one of his pipes while Mikaela and I laid on his head. "Easy you three..." Mikaela had slipped off, with quick reflexes, I caught her.

I inevitably fell along with her, Sam catching my hand. The helicopter flew past us incredibly fast. The chanting of the engine and blades slipping even more fear into my body. "Sam! We're slipping! We're slipping!"

My necklace began to glow again before Sam's hand slipped off of the pipe. Optimus tried catching us with his foot but failed, causing us to hit it on the way down. Bumblebee jumped out from his hiding spot and caught us with as much ease as he could. The helicopter saw Bumblebee as Sam kept screaming stop.

A long rope caught Bee's hand, two more caught his other arm and his leg, the last one catching his other leg, tripping him onto the floor. Cars pulled in from all directions, screaming in unison to get on the ground like in those action movies.

"He's not fighting back!" I yelled. "He's not hurting you! Leave bee alone!" They put my hands behind my back, holding it firmly in place as I watched them spray Bumblebee with some type of fog.

He cried out in pain while the men lifted us up off of the floor. Bee reached out for us; I couldn't bear the sight of them hurting my friend. I pushed the agent away from me, Sam following my example.

It was weird, it was like I could stop myself from doing it. Bee was in pain and I felt the urge to stop them. I was able to get one of the agents that were spraying Bumblebee and sprayed them with it instead. I hadn't made it that long when I was tackled to the floor.

Mikaela and Sam were put into the car's forcefully as they could. Since they were fighting the agents, the force was probable cause. I was the last one to get into the car. I came into contact with Simmons before I finished my walk of shame.

"Miss me?" Simmons asked with a smirk across his stupid face. I narrowed my eyes at him if only looks could kill. I tried to fly forward but the agent behind me had a really good grip. "Put her with her little criminal possie."

The agent holding my arms behind my back shoved me forward and into the car with Sam and Mikaela. The three of us looked at each other for a split moment and back down to our laps in disappointment to ourselves.