I'm so sorry-

Percy really, really hated Euronymai. He also hated the pain from the Euronymai-inflicted wound. Actually, here is a list; of everything he hated.

1. Euronymai
2. Pain
3. Regular chocolate chip cookies (they should always be blue. Keeps away the smelly uncles.)
4. Zeus
5. Jupiter
6. How Annabeth was dead
7. How the rest of the seven were dead too
8. How he was alive

But most of all, above everything else, Percy hated the feeling of the scratch from the Euronymai worked. It was like he was withering from the inside, his insides twisted and throbbed. And it stank. It really, really stank. Percy almost wished he could just become a zombie already— as long as the pain and smell stopped, he'd be okay.

No, he wouldn't.

Percy would never be okay again, and that was just something he'd grown to accept. He wouldn't be okay. But... perhaps he could be a little better. If that fucking euronymai wound would stop screaming at him.

He must have groaned because suddenly Apollo was stopping. Why would he do that? He was wasting time. They had to get to Kronos soon, they had to kill him, they had to get the hell out of here— they didn't have time to stop walking.
"Percy, you're delirious with pain," Apollo muttered. "We have the time to stop and get some damn Ambrosia and Nectar into you."
Percy groaned again. He didn't want to eat or drink. He just wanted to get out.
"I know, I know," the sun god's voice was soft and warm. Percy liked the warm.

Could Apollo read his mind? The sun god was replying to every one of his thoughts...

"That's because you're saying them aloud, Perce," Apollo sighed. "And while I'm glad you like my voice, I need you to stop focusing on that and start taking care of yourself. Kronos will wait."
"Oh," Percy sighed. "Oh. Oh, no he won't, he'll just— no he won't. Kronos won't wait."

———————————

and that was where I got up to writing before I realised— I can't do this anymore. People who follow me on Instagram will know that I've stopped posting pjo there, and left that account, simply because the fandom has felt more like a chore than an escape like it used to.

a lot has happened since I started writing this fic. covid happened. I got diagnosed with anxiety. I stopped sleeping well. the list goes on and on— and as much as I hate to say it, nothing about this fic and even this Wattpad account has been able to help me escape from any of it.

to all these new readers who made my day with funny comments; I'm so sorry I can't finish this like I promised I would. to all these old readers who supported me from the start; thank you. I'm so sorry.

because I feel awful leaving everyone like this, here's a list of the events I had planned for the rest of the story, and I'll be posting the epilogue I had written write as I first began this fic after.

- Perpollo teach Kronos' lair. They find Solangelo there, along with Tyson; they'd been taken.

- there's a fight. a huge fight. Apollo ends up using all of his godly powers to save Solangelo and Tyson and send them back to CHB, along with destroying Kronos just in time for Percy collapse from the Euronymai wound.

- Percy dies, in Apollo's arms; love confession!! I was going to really go all out with the feels here XD

- Percy asks 'Pollo to sing for him

- Apollo manages to find a small, smidgen of magic within his singing, Percy starts to heal and Apollo regains enough strength to get them back to the surface

- the sunlight regenerates his full power, and Zeus himself greets them at Olympus

- they offer Percy immortality

- of course, he accepts, so he can stay with Apollo! <3

And that was how it was supposed to end. Not like this.

Once again, I'm so sorry— I just physically cannot find the words nor muse to continue this fic.

I hope the epilogue makes up for it.

ily all

x