6

Two hours later I was in the room Demitri thought it would be best if I stay with him, and Lisa with his sister Victoria. In case the Guardians show up. I could agree with that, but not only that, I get to room with a hot guy. Not that i was thinking aout that or anything, cause you know that is just not me... Pft, thats a major lie, its so me.

so as i was fanisizing about Demtri, i took a shower to get ready for bed eventhough it is only 4:00 a. m. the key thing to remeber is that were on a diffrent time tables than Humans. 

Its morning from 9: p.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Night is from 5:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.

After my long shower which most likly took all the hot water. all well, it went to a good cause. Yeva might complane about all her water, but all well.

i might as well get all that i can, and i'm pretty dirty after serval hours in a plane. after all i would not use their showers because i would not leave lisa alone. its not that i don't trust Andre. i just wouldn't trust him to fight. thats just something i wouldn't do, i mean he is the crowned prince. Prince's don't fight, they are meant to look good and do as they are told.

When i was done, i got out of the shower and put on some of my Black skinny jeans and a Dark Green Tank Top with a black pare of Roses on it. Which is funny because i tell people that i hate things with rose's on them, but really i love them. I like the way they make me look, because on every rose theres a Thorn. 

well as i go out i heard some kind out county music, now don't think i don't like County music i do. its just that he has on the old county music. 

Coming out of the bathroom that was inside of Demtri's room, i walked over to the bed. I saw Demtri in the conver of the room with a small radio next to him on the floor, and a western novel in his big rough hands.  "did you have a good shower" he asked me once he saw i was in the room

" Ya, it was good. So hows your book, you look very into it?" i asked him with couricy. 

"its a good book. So can you tell the rest of the story about what happen at St. Vladamirs Academy?"       "Sure, theres a lot to the story though, arre you ready for all of it." i ask him unsure.        "Yes, i want to know if i am going to protect you and the others."

................................................................................................................................................................................

                                                        A/N

The italics are rose's thoughts. im kinda doing it diffrent from now on. i don't know if i will do that for all the Chapters of the story. idk, so let me know if you like it this was or not!!!!!!