12: 5 Months Later

It's been five months since Lisa and I have came to Russia and now it's time to go home. Only this time we are taking Dimitri back with us.

The queen got all the problems fixed she put lissa and I under her protection. And as we found out my father is a dangerous Mori, Abe Muzur; also known as Zemy. So that makes me an even more dangerous damphir.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Now we're on the plane back home. Demitri has been looking around in wonder, out the windows. "Lissa, has the Queen called you yet?" I asked my bestie. We were in the Academy's car now on our way to the academy. Korrovia is gonna flip that is what I know. It wouldn't surprise me if she tries to kick me on the streets to become a Blood Whore. She's always hated me, I have been inside her office a my life growing up. For one thing to another; blowing up something in class or protecting Lissa from the bullies in school and people that want to harm her to take out the Dragmir bloodline.

As the car pulled into the big circle drive of the Academy, I opened the door as did Demtri letting lissa out after we where out of the car. Demitri looked in Awe of the Academy and it's Castle like style. As I open the front doors to the hell known as St. VLADIMIR'S academy, Lissa and I take a glance at each other and we walk though the doors of the future. The doors that let's you live a life worth living with Magic and blood.