Chapter 1

Me and brother run around in the snow, throwing snowballs at each other. I look to the house and see our oldest brother Rui in bed. Brother throws a snowball and it hits me in the face, knocking me back and on the ground.

As I get up, brother is laughing, holding this sides. "What, you didn't hear that." He taunts. My ear flicks as my anger boils. Grabbing snow with a rock in it, I throw it and hit brother in the head. It hit and the rock creates a gash in his forehead.

"You monster." Father yells, shoving me as I race to Rui. He opens his arms and I dive into them. "Its okay sis. Someday I'll be as strong as you." He says. Brother Rui has always been weak and frail.

Hours later, I look at the night sky, Rui behind me. "I'm going hunting." I say and jump into the air. Sniffing, I smell a deer and attack it. Eating its flesh, another scent hits me. Turning, a demon stands there.

"Who are you." He asks, pink eyes glowing. "I'm.....I am Chowa Wyvern. A halfling born of a demon and human. My mother was rapped." I say. The demon nods and turns around. "I'm traveling to the house not far, leave my sight." I do as asked as I sense he can kill me easily. Racing home, I come to it as the man arrives. "Are you following me." He growls.

"No, sir. This is my home." I say and go to Rui. Mother and father come and the demon introduces hemself. "My name is
Muzan Kibutsuji. I can make your son stronger." He said. I watch as Muzan cuts Rui and he turns into a demon. Mother and father are overjoyed but it doesn't last long.

A few weeks pass and Rui kills a man inside the house. I throw up at the smell as Rui eats the man. Father comes, horrified by what happened. "Rui, what have you done." He asks. Later that day, I hear father and mother talking about killing Rui and I go to warn hem.

"I understand, sister. Thank you for telling me." He says. I lay with hem, taking comfort in his side. Even though I'm older, I look to Rui as the older sibling. That night, Father tries to kill Rui and I look away as Rui kills them all. With a hand extended, I take it and we run.

Run to where, we don't know but somewhere far away. Nothing and one will tear us apart. Or so I thought.