Fᴏᴜʀᴛʏ-Tᴡᴏ

Loyal 🦋

I got out my car and grab my purse from the back seat and locked my door I walked into the doctors office because I'm sick and tired of being sick and not know why so I made a appointment this morning I did tell melo but he couldn't come because he had practice so that's why he's not here but I am gonna face time him just so he virtual there. I walked in then checked in and waited for my name to be called.

Hey. I said putting my Airpods in.

You good? He asked.

No I'm nervous melo. I said.

Everything gonna be fine mamas stop stressing. He said. Soon the called my name and I followed behind the doctor to one of the rooms.

Hello I'm doctor Herman what is the problem my love? She asked.

Soo I've took two pregnancy test and both came out negative and I've been feeling nauseous and getting headache or I'll wake up with one or with morning sickness and my period hasn't came in a month. I said.

Are you and you husband trying? She asked.

Yes. Melo said.

No not really we just got married and got back from our honeymoon like a month ago. I said.

When is the last time you guys had sex? She asked.

Like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I said.

Okay well we can do a pregnancy test if you want or we could do the ultrasound what do you wanna do? She asked.

I rather do the ultrasound just be I don't feel like waiting on anymore results. I said.

Okay if you could lay back and I'll be right back. She said and walked out. I sighed and laid down.

Baby I gotta go. Melo said.

Nooo. I whined.

Coach calling a group meeting. He said.

Fine. I'll just record if anything. I said.

Alright I love you. He said.

I love you too babe. I said.
——

Okay Mrs. Ball you are 4 weeks almost 5 weeks which means your almost in your 1 month so next week you will be 1 month pregnant. She said as she moved the stick around on my stomach. I looked at the screen seeing a little small dot.

This is your baby that his or her heart beat and they sound very healthy. She said.

So how come my test were coming out negative? I asked.

What kind of test did you get? She asked.

I sent my husband to the store for the test it was clearbule. I said.

It probably didn't have enough pee. She said.

Oh okay. I said.

Yea so in the future don't forget more pee. She said.

Okay. I said.

Well you are all set Loyalty you have a nice day if any questions please call. I hope your husband takes the news well and I will see you every 2 or 3 weeks just for a check up on the baby. She said.

Okay nice meeting you. I said.

You as well my love. She said and walked out. I sighed and got down and grabbed my purse and left I got to my car and drove home. When I got home melo was home. I walked in the house and he was walking downstairs in his towel only.

What's sup baby. He said as I closed the door.

Hi bae. I said.

What's wrong? He asked.

Nothing. I said. He grabbed a water bottle out the refrigerator and looked at me.

What the doctor say? He asked.

I'm pregnant. I said. He dropped his water bottle and smiled.

Babe. I said looking down at floor.

Fuck that water baby we finna have baby together. He said grabbing my face. I giggled placing my hands on his hips as he kissed me.

I know babe. I said.

How far a long are you? He asked.

4 weeks almost five which means I've been pregnant since we came back from Jamaica. I said.

Damn. He said.

How should we tell our family? I asked.

Go down to LA tonight and then have dinner tomorrow night with them. He said.

Tonight tho babe why can't we go Tomorrow? I asked.

Ight we can go tomorrow. He said.

Anyways how was practice? I asked.

It was good. He said.

You need me to massage anything? I asked.

You wanna rub my back? He asked.

Sure. I said.

Ight let me go put my clothes on real quick. He said.

I wanna go upstairs with you. I said and ran upstairs he was behind me as we walked into our room. I laid on the bed as he got dress. I bit my lip at this amazing site. He dropped his towel taking his slow time to put this boxers on.

Stop looking. He said.

Whyyy? I asked whining.

Cuz you making me hard. He said.

Just because I'm looking makes you hard? I asked.

Yea. He said. I giggled and shook my head.

Well that's to bad I'm looking. I said.

You gonna fix it? He asked I shrugged as he put his grey shorts on.

Ight come rub on my back. He said laying down. I climbed over him and sat on his ass. I started rubbing his back while he started playing the game. He groaned as I massaged his lower back.

Must feel good? I asked.

Yesss. He groaned. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

Go up a little. He said I went up just a little and he let a small moan. After massaging his back I got off his back and he continued to play the game so I went downstairs to watch TV.