The Flashback begins.

The Flashback will have multiple parts so stay tuned!! Also, this is one of my first times doing this so give me slack

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*Joe's pov*

I yawn as I walk out into my restaurant's dining room. As I'm serving a cute couple he comes to my mind. God, why can't this be us? Me and you, Cherry. It'd be amazing. Then, I realize he's here. I caught just a glimpse of him. I think he was sleeping. Cute.
I walk over to him and lightly brush his hair out of his face. God, I love this man so much. His perfect pink hair, and gorgeous jawline. It makes me wanna kiss it. He made me realize I was bisexual. Only for him tho. That's one thing that will never change. His body structure is so perfect, and the way he rides Carla is adorable and precise. I wish he felt the same way I do... but...

*Flashback to their teenage years*

Everything was so perfect. We were basically connected at the hip. Cherry has piercings. They're cute. He has a lip piercing and some ear piercings. He always talks about wanting a tongue piercing as well. You'd never see me without him and the other way around. We discovered skating together! It's so much fun!!
We always rode everywhere together. Like to the store, the park, and even our special spot! We also had a few classes with each other. He even let me cheat off his papers a couple of times. We learned skateboarding together. How to ollie, kickflips, and anything you can think of. We did it together.
Life was amazing! Well... at least until HE came along. He ruined everything! Even our special bond. It all went to crap when he became our friend.

*The day they met him*

We were skating with some friends like usual when this group of assholes came along. A guy in a black hood said some things to provoke me, but cherry stepped in.
"Fine. Beat me in a one-on-one skating competition. Your skills against mine."
Cherry says acting brave. They then competed. The mystery guy won. I didn't understand. Cherry is one of the best skaters I've ever seen. That's when he became our friend. Cherry was impressed and wanted to see more. We started hanging out more and more. He said to call him Adam, and that he couldn't tell us who he was or show us his face because it was top secret.

*skip to a couple of months later after S was created*

"Hey, Joe? Adam and I have something important to tell you." Cherry calmly stated.

"Okay? What is it, Cherry?" I responded.

"Cherry and I are dating." Adam said and I felt my heart shatter. I don't know what these feelings are or why that hurt so much to hear. But it did and I hated every second of it.
"Oh? Congrats! I'm happy for you guys!" I give a fake smile and say, "I uh won't be at S tonight sorry guys..."

"That's okay muscle brain. See ya tomorrow?" Cherry sarcastically responds.

"Yeah yeah..." I say and walk slowly away. They're dating!? But how!? It hurts? I don't have feelings for Cherry or Adam? So why am I feeling this? I don't understand...

As the months went by Cherry and I spoke less and less. It got worse the more time went by. I think Cherry blocked my number. What did I do? I didn't do anything to him. Why am I blocked? Wait? I'm blocked on everything...?! Ch-Cherry... Why...? Why did he do this to me...!?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks for reading the first part! Please vote! There's more angst-filled stuff to come!