Cherry Breaks Down

Kauro... Please... I know something's wrong. I won't judge you. I'll always be here for you. I lo- no! I'm. Not. Gay. (Or so he thought.) Please I just want you to be okay... You're my best friend... I need you to be okay...

"Kauro. I know something is wrong. Please tell me."

"Nothing is wrong. I'm fine."

"That's a lie! Please. I need to know you're okay."

"What about 'I'm fine' do you not understand?!" He's lying to my face. I know he isn't fine.

"The fact that 'I'm fine' means you arent actually fine!?"

"Nanjo Kojiro! I don't need this right now!!" He used my full name. I should stop. But I want to know what bothering him.

"Kauro Sakurayashiki. Please tell me whats going on."

"You muscle-brained idiot!! Nothing. Is. Wrong."

"I know something's wrong why won't you tell me!?"

"..." He moves out of my arms, out of my reach.

Shit. He didn't respond... I made him mad. I'm such an idiot! Why couldn't I just stop! Fuck! I really am just an idi-

"Because. I don't want to bother you with MY problems! I'm not good enough for you! I'm not good enough for anyone!"

"Kauro that's no-"

"I'm not finished."

"Sorry..."

"I'm just a burden. An object! To be used and passed around... No one could ever truly love me. So what's the point in being here...!? What's the point in living!"

"Kauro! That's not true... You are truly amazing... What happened to the cocky, confident, skater boy i used to know...? He wouldn't let this bother him. So why is he? Your ex is pathetic. He gets off on breaking down guys like you! So don't let him. Don't let him break you down. You are amazing. You're my best friend and I couldn't imagine a world without your stupid comments or witty remarks. In fact the time I had to put up with you being gone. I didn't have any motivations to get out of bed. Cook. Hell I didn't even wanna get dressed. A life without you is misery. And I don't want to deal with it again. So please tell me when you're upset! Tell me what's going on! Tell me! Anything everything! I don't care as long as I know what's happening in your life!"

"Liar! Liar! Liar! You're saying nonsense! None of it matters!! You don't like me! You're just trying to use me! But fine... Do what you wish... I don't care anymore..."

"Kauro. I would never use you. I couldn't bring myself to hurt you."

"Why...? Wh-What's so special about me?"

"What do you mean? You're amazing. You're kind and even though you have those mean comments you're sweet. When I see your smile my face lights up. And the way you're beautiful pink hair flows through the wind while you're skating makes you look hot." I'm gay...? No. Bisexual. But... Only for him? Could I love another guy? "And the way you're so confident when skating is sexy. Kauro you are amazing. And you're my best friend. I don't want to see you hurt."

"... You're... Not lying to me...? This isn't fake...?"

"Of course not. I would never."

"Okay... I'll talk to you... About when im upset and why... But... You have to promise to never leave me..."

"I promise. I will never leave you."

Kauro smiles softly. "You're an idiot you know that?"

"Yeah yeah..."

"And you called me 'Sexy' which felt kind wierd... Idiot..."

"I-I...! Sorry...?" I am definitely gay for him, but he won't like me... So I'm not gay. I don't like boys. I only like girls. Girls. Girls. Girls.

"It's whatever."

*Cherry's PoV"

When he called me 'hot' and 'sexy' it made me feel weird. I don't know why. I didn't feel this way around him so I know I don't like Kojiro. So what is this feeling...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here's this! The next chapter will be exciting! So stay tuned!