Chapter 3

As I look Joe in his eyes, something switches inside me. I slide my hands through his hair as I pull him closer to me.
“Greedy now, are we?” He says.
“Shut up.” I growl as I place my lips on his. He kisses me back softly. He moves back down and kisses my neck again. All I can think of are his lips caressing my skin. As rough he was a minute ago, as gentle he is now. I pull him back up to kiss him again. He grins in the kiss as I signal him to deepen the kiss. He greedily accepts my request.

I tug on his shirt, signaling him to take it off and he does, but not after taking off mine first. He grins as I run my hands across his muscles. As he kisses me again, I hear the door open. I gasp as I push Joe away. I sit up to see Tony staring at us in shock.

It is devastating to see the realization form on his face. To see the look in his eyes when he realized he was right earlier today. Joe notices my feelings and jumps up to keep Tony from leaving. I don’t know why, but he is helping me to express my feelings.

“W- What is going on. I- I don’t…” Tony stumbles.

I get off the couch to look him in the eyes. As I walk closer, he stumbles backwards into the wall.

“Rick, I- I don’t think th- this is a good idea.”
“Can you just let me try to explain. Please?” I whisper to him.

At this moment I don’t care about Joe leaning shirtless against the wall. I don’t care about anything, but Tony right now. I just need to explain the things I feel. Not only to him, but also to myself.

“I- I- Oh fuck where do I start. Ehm… Okay. I don’t really know how to explain it. You are not the only one that doesn’t know what is going on right now. I have no idea what to do and what I feel. I do know one thing Tony and that is that I really don’t want to lose you. I cannot live without you.”

“But why, Rick, why?” Tony asks, gesturing towards Joe who is still leaning against the wall.

“I- I just need him too, I guess. I don’t want to lose both of you. I know it’s weird, but I can’t explain why. I just ask you to understand, Tony.”

I see the confusment in his eyes when I lift his chin up to look at him. He closes his eyes in a way that shows he made his decision. He shakes his head a few times and then opens his eyes and looks at me. He tugs me closer by my shirt and pulls me into a kiss. As he pulls back, he puts his head against mine and whispers: “It’s okay, Rick. As long as you’re happy I’ll be too.”
I smile at him as I pull him closer by his waist to kiss him again. “Thank you.” I whisper.
As I release Tony, Joe chuckles. Slowly clapping, he walks towards the both of us.
“The loverboys finally reunited. It just got fun with our little banker boy. We do need some sort of solution for this. I think I don’t mind the both of you. That will be even more interesting.”

He backs Tony back into the wall. Tony looks at me frightened, but I know Joe won’t do anything too bad. He might be a dick sometimes, but he knows the boundaries. I look at them, slightly scared. Joe slowly lifts Tony’s chin. Tony looks at me again and I nod at him slightly. He closes his eyes, obviously trying to find the courage to do this. Joe kisses him softly. I see Tony relax, realizing it’s not as bad as he thought it would. Joe pulls back and looks over to me.

“Come here, little banker boy.”

I look at him surprised. I slowly walk towards Joe's outstretched arm. He pulls me into a quick kiss and then chuckles again. Tony is desperately trying to stay standing and only manages to because Joe keeps him up. I softly place my hand on his cheek and turn his head to mine. I kiss him softly to tell him it’s okay. It will all be okay. Tony relaxes under my touch. By the time my tongue explores his mouth, I feel his anxiety is gone. Joe however is pretty jealous.

He growls as he softly pushes me away from Tony, only to claim him for himself. He kisses Tony softly again, only to get more intense as time passes. I make some sounds in protest and duck underneath Joe's arm to walk to my game computer. As I start it up and grab some controllers, I hear Tony walking to the couch. I hear him whimper when Joe picks him up, bridal style. I look at them to see Joe smirking while Tony is pouting in his arms.

“Joe, let him go will you?” I say.

Now it’s Joe's turn to pout.
“But I don’t wanna.” He answers, like a little child.
“Let. Me. GO!” Tony says, making every word stronger by punching Joe in the chest.
Joe pretends to be hurt and slowly sinks to the ground, squirming. Tony struggles to get out of his grip, but, even though Joe pretends to be dead, he only holds on to Tony tighter.

“Rick! You need to save me!”
I jump over the couch and grab Tony's hands. I pull him out of Joe’s grip and suddenly Joe ‘comes back to life’. This results in him chasing me and Tony around the couch for a full ten minutes, until Tony trips and lands on the couch. Joe takes advantage of the moment and picks me up. As he hangs me over his shoulder, I punch his back.
“I need to check if Tony is okay, you barbarian!”
“Oh the little nerdy is okay. Look for yourself.” Joe answers, while throwing Tony over his other shoulder. Tony is gasping for air while giggling hysterically.
Joe walks to my bed and throws us both on, just to walk back to the couch and grab one of the game controllers.
"You two stay there and shut up." Joe orders. Tony looks at me and I look at Tony.
"You jump from the left and I take the right." I whisper.
Tony nods and giggles softly.

We get off of the bed as softly as possible. I sneak to the right side of the couch and when I'm in position, I nod at Tony. I count down on my fingers and we jump at Joe. Joe however catches us both and pushes us on the couch.
"You guys really can't listen, can you?" He sighs.
Tony and I both giggle.

"Then I should just babysit you both." Joe says while lying down on top of us, so we are stuck.
"Joe…can't…breath." I gasp for air. Joe lifts himself a bit only to look me in the eyes.
"What's the magic word?"
"Please!" Tony and I say in sync.
"That's a good boy!" Joe says while lifting up my chin. He pushes his lips on mine and I greedily accept the affection.

Tony rolls off of the couch, only to jump on top of me and Joe again. I gasp as the air is forced out of my lungs.
“Damnit… Tony. Air.” I stumble.
I wiggle myself from underneath Joe and lie on the ground catching my breath for a second. I hear Tony laugh and Joe grins.

“Damnit you two.” I scold them.
“Oh, don’t take it so serious, little banker boy.” Joe says as he shows a smile. “Come here.”
I grab his hand and he suddenly pulls me on top of him as well. Now Tony and I are both lying on top of him.
“Are you embarrassed?”
I violently shake my head to show Joe I’m not although I look like a tomato. Tony giggles again, but we all stay where we are.

After a while I get sleepy. I pull myself closer to Joe and Tony and close my eyes. I just want to take a nap for a second right here.

Then I hear my door open out of nowhere.
“Hey, Rick? I got a new game. You want to try it ou… Oh.”

I shoot up to say my friend Samuel’s head around the corner. His friend Jim is standing behind him. Joe also sits up with Tony still in his arms. This is pretty awkward.

“Well... I see you are busy. I’ll come back later then. Have fun!” Sam says.
Before he walks away he supportively sticks his thumbs in the air.

“Well there is no keeping secrets now.” Joe says while shrugging his shoulders and he lays back down, pulling me and Tony back. He grabs my chin so I look him in the eyes. Then he softly pushes his lips on mine, calming me down. This is going to be a roller coaster.