Chapter 17

Kuroo be like : oh- ok😔💔

____________________________________________________________

Final Exam

Konoha's arena was filled with the villagers of Konoha. Everyone is excited and impatient. They looked at Genins who was waiting for the exam to begin. The Three Sand Siblings just looked at Naruto while Naruto just ignored them. He looked towards the Hokage, he could feel the strange chakra coming from the Kazekage from Sunagakure.

"Everyone, thank you very much for coming to the Village Hidden in Leaves Chunin Exam. We will now begin the final round matches for the eight who made it through the preliminaries. Please watch until the end!" Everyone applauded and cheered after Hiruzen finished his welcome speech.

'Eight?' thought Naruto

"I have something to tell you before the match" said Genma. He took a piece of paper from his shirt. "Look at this. There was a slight chang to the tournament. Check who you'll be facing one more time"

'Wait..... don't tell me....' Naruto looked at Gaara. Gaara just ignored him while Temari and Kankuro tried to avoid Naruto's eyes. Naruto sighed. 'Looks like Gaara killed him.'

After Genma finished explaining about the match, all the Genins left Naruto and Neji. The first round is Uzumaki Naruto vs Hyuga Neji.

"This match is quite interesting "

"I wonder who is going to win this match."

"It's definitely Hyuga! That brat won't be able to defeat Genin from the Hyuga clan."

"But I hear that brat has become stronger."

"No matter how you look at it, he can't beat the Hyuga clan"

The villagers who were in their seats started whispering to each other. Naruto just pretended not to hear their conversation.

"Well, good luck kid"

"Thanks"

Naruto and Neji glared at each other. Although Neji had a confident look, Naruto just rolled his eyes without showing any fear. Neji activated his Byakugan and analyzed Naruto's current state.

'He was calmer than I expected.' thought Neji

"Round one, begin!"

The two opponents remained silent while waiting for one of them to attack. They didn't move for almost 2 minutes.

"Are we just going to stand here?" Naruto asked

"Humph! Why don't you attack? Are you scared?" Neji asked with a smirk.

"In your dream" Naruto made an annoyed face. "I'll attack you first if you just want to stay standing there!"  

Naruto threw two kunai at Neji and ran towards him. Neji easily dodged the kunai and held back Naruto's punch. Naruto punched Neji repeatedly but it didn't hit Neji even once. Neji then hit Naruto using his palm then hit Naruto's chakra points. Naruto immediately took a few steps back.

Neji smirk. "Do you understand now? Your destiny has been determined from the beginning! You won't be able to beat me."

"What did you say? I didn't hear you." said Naruto with a grin. He then made four Kagebunshin.

"Shannaro!!! Defeat him!! You can do it!! ”Sakura cheered for Naruto.

"Kagebunshin is a Jounin level technique..... how did he...."

"I knew it! I bet that brat will win! "

"Who knows how this will turn out?"

The villagers started whispering to each other. Neji stared at Naruto. 'Kagebunshin? I see, of Chakra evenly distributed among the clones, indeed, I can't detect the real one even with my Byakugan.'