Chapter 23

Hello! I know I'm late publishing a new chapter, but I can't do anything about it. I was sick last week, but now I'm fine. Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter!😁

Oh yeah, forgive me if this chapter is boring or short

____________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry for bothering you, Naruto. But I need to talk to you." said Shizune. Naruto looked at her as he leaned against the wall.

"What is it?"

"I don't want you to misunderstand about lady Tsunade...... and also about the necklace......"

"What is it? Tell me everything you know about her." Naruto said. He looked at Shizune curiously

"Before, she wasn't like that. She was a kind person who loved the village. But she changed...."

"What happened?"

"It's all because of that day...... the day when she lost her dreams, her love and her hopes. All that was left was that necklace of memories. It's as precious as life to Tsunade sama."

"Then why did she bet the necklace in our fight if it was so important to her?"

"I don't know... but that necklace isn't something you should have."

"What do you mean?"

"It doesn't acknowledge anyone other than lady Tsunade. If someone else wears it, that person inevitably dies." said Shizune.

Naruto's eyes widened. "What?"

"Before this, there were two people who wore the necklace but..... "

"But?"

"They're dead."

"Huh? This is a lie, right? It's impossible. "

"This is not a lie! They really are dead. You have to believe me."

"If it's true, isn't it good?" said Naruto with a smirk. Shizune's eyes widened.

"Good? What do you mean?! You can die- "

"It's good for me." said Naruto. Shizune was shocked, but when she wanted to say something Naruto immediately cut her.

"It's good for me because I can prove that the necklace isn't a curse." said Naruto with a mischievous smile.

"Huh?"

"I'll prove that I'm not going to die just because of that stupid necklace and make her acknowledge me. But before that, I have to win our fight!" said Naruto enthusiastically. Shizune sighed in relief. "I thought you wanted to die."

"What? Of course not!" said Naruto as he laughed. 'I still have responsibilities that need to be fulfilled, so I can't die yet.'

"Anyway, I need to go for training. Goodbye!"

Shizune looked at Naruto leaving her. She then sighed. "Lady Tsunade ...."

After a while

"Ahhhhhh!!!!!" shouted Naruto as he ran to hit his rasengan on a tree. He then lay on the ground. "This is not good ...."

"Dang it! This time for sure...no matter what happens!" Naruto shouted in frustration. He panted as he got up and made another rasengan. From a distance, Tsunade watched him. She remembered her conversation with Orochimaru.

"You don't have to answer right now. However, I want it in a week.However I want it in a week. Also, two human sacrifices are needed for this forbidden jutsu. So do what you need to do to prepare them."