Chapter 5

"I thought you teamwork. Now it's time to use it." Kakashi looked at Zabuza. "I'am ready"

'Now our lazy sensei will fight with him, huh?' Naruto thought and smile. 'Now time to act like a dumb'

"Everyone keep saying about sharingan, what the f*** is it?!" Naruto asked confusedly.

"Sharingan...." Sasuke began, "A rare power,it's resided in the eyes. The user of this visual jutsu or dojutsu can instanly see and comprehend any genjutsu, taijutsu and ninjutsu.... and reflect the attack back on the attacker. The sharingan is a special rare form dojutsu. However, there's more to the sharingan than that, a lot more"

"Well, that is not all. What more frightening is that such an eye can assess an oppenent's techniques and copy them" Zabuza said as mist covered the area.

"Enought talking!" Zabuza said in his raspy voice. "I need to exterminate the old man, now!"

Tazuna let out a loud gasp in surprise and the two genin, as well as Naruto, went into defensive formation around him.

"But Kakashi, it seems I have to defeat you first" Zabuza ripped

Zabuza pulled his sword out in a swift and fluent motion disappearing from sight.
The water rippled from near off the shore which attracted the attention of both Kakashi and Naruto. They both looked up and saw Zabuza using chakra control to stand on the water.

"Over there" Said Naruto "He is on the water? How?" Ask Sakura

'He's building up quite a bit of chakra!' Kakashi noted

'Ninpou : Kirigakure No Jutsu' Zabuza thought, activating his jutsu.
Zabuza seemed to disappear from team 7 and Sakura said "He vanished"
Kakashi started to walk and said "He will come after me first"

"Who is he actually?" Asked Naruto. 'If I don't say anything, Sakura and Sasuke will be very confused. They need to know the people they are up against are dangerous'

"Momochi Zabuza.He is Anbu Black Ops member in the Hidden Mist and as known as  Silent Killing' technique expert. As the name suggest it's a killing skill that's implemented in an instant in silence. Well, if we fail we only lose our lives."

"How can you said that?!"

"This mist is getting thicker and thicker!" Naruto said, cringing at how obvious that statement was.

"The land of waves is surrounded by ocean. The slowing mist are ever present."

Soon the mist got thick enought to cover their sensei's form from view.
"Sensei!" Sakura said.

"Eight spots..." Zabuza's voice seemed to ring between the three genin and the bridge builder. "Huh? What is that?" Sakura said obliviously.

"The larynx, spine, lungs, liver, jugular, sabclavian artery, kidneys and heart.  Now then, which vulnerable spot would be good?"

Kakashi held up a handsign and focused his chakra, this seemed to drive the mist away and get rid of zabuza's extreme advantage.
"Calm down. I'll protect you all with my life. I wil not allow my comrades to get killed"

'Oh my god. What the hell am I doing here?Get this done quickly' Naruto sighed, he began to feel bored

"I wouldn't be so sure..." Zabuza appeared in the middle of the genins formation and said " It's over"
The three genin leaped back as their sensei went to take out the 'cow'.

Kakashi had pressed his kunai throught his stomach only to find that water was seeping out of it instead of blood. The water formed a large puddle and Naruto narrowed his eyes as it grew, he lifted his head to see behind his sensei only to see zabuza standing there.