𝟎𝟎𝟏. auradon

━━━━˚✨👑⚔️⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚✨👑⚔️⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"So you want her dress purple?" Parker Pan, son of Peter Pan, asked Ben, son of Beast and Belle, as he glanced at the stained glass picture Ben made for Mal, daughter of Maleficent, on his tablet. Parker recently got stuck in the decorating community because Audrey, daughter of Aurora and Prince Phillip, went on a spa vacation with Flora, Fauna, and Merryweather.

"Yes," Ben nodded as he bit into the apple he was holding, "And make sure her hair is also purple," He quickly added as Parker nodded.

"Is your mother still a lizard?" Parker and Ben heard a reporter ask Mal. Parker nudged Ben, so he can get Mal out of the situation. Ben got the hint.

"Ha. Ha. Okay. Alright. Excuse me," Ben walked through the reporter to get to a stressed Mal. Once he got to Mal, he wrapped an arm around Mal's shoulder, "We will let you know if and when that particular situation changes."

"Did you ever think you'd be with a villain kid?" A reporter asked Ben, causing Parker, who was leaning against a nearby tree, to scrunch his nose . What kind of question is that?

Ben fake chuckled, "We're done here."

Fairy Godmother came up to them before they could ask more questions.

"Okay, Shush, shush. Shush, shoosh. Shoosh, shoosh. This is still a school, so if you're here, you're either skipping or trespassing," Fairy Godmother told them.

"Just one quick question."

"Shush, shush."

"Fairy Godmother."

"Shh. Shh. Shh," Fairy Godmother motioned them to go.

"Mal, Ben," Fairy Godmother said to them.

"Fairy Godmother," They said before watching her walk away.

"Woah," Mal let out a breath once she and Ben were finally alone.

Ben let out a little chuckle, "Don't pay any attention to them."

"Well, that's a lot easier said than done, right?" Mal nervously laughed.

"No. No," Ben smiled, "You know, we should do something. Getaway."

"Yeah," Mal said as Ben checked his watch.

"I have a Council meeting," Ben told Mal, "I'm so, so late."

"That's okay," Mal told Ben.

"But, we'll do it sometime," Ben said before kissing Mal's cheek. Evie walked over to them, grabbed Mal's wrist and turned her around.

"If we don't do a fitting for your dress, you'll be dancing in your bathrobe," Evie told Mal before looking at Ben, "Hi," Evie smiled before looking back at Mal, "Let's go," Evie started to pull Mal away, "Let's go," Evie then spotted Parker, "Hey, Parker, you too. Let's go," Parker whined but didn't complain.

"Bye, Ben," Mal said as she got dragged away.

"Bye," Ben smiled. He quickly waved to Parker, who waved back, before he lost his smile once the reporters came up to him and started asking him questions.