𝟎𝟏𝟗. ben, the beast

━━━━˚✨👑⚔️⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯

━━━━⋆。˚✨👑⚔️⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟯 ❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

"Ben!" Parker called out as he, Jay, Carlos, Gil, and Harry walked through the forest, following Dude. Dude tried to sniff Ben's scent but no luck. Parker sighed as he leaned against a tree.

"Wow. These things grow everywhere," Gil said as he ate some blueberries from the bushes. Gil turned to Jay, "Hey, we should play that ice-breaker. Jay, I like the way you bounce and jump off things," Gil told Jay, "This is free, right?"

"Um, thanks. I like how you get a kick out of a berry bush," Jay told Gil as he went to stand next to him.

"I like your beautiful eyes," Harry told Parker as he walked over to him with a smirk, causing Parker to laugh and blush a little.

"I like your stupidly muscular arms," Parker told Harry with a wink and smirk.

"Well, I guess you're used to getting your lunch from bushes," Gil said, sadly.

"No. I mean, we just get our lunch from the vending machines. Tourney eats up a lot of my time," Jay said, sheepishly.

"Tourney?" Harry asked with a laugh, "That's a wee boys game," Harry said, causing Parker to hit his arm lightly as Jay gave him a weird look.

"Oh! You know what would be fun," Gil told Jay, "Going rafting down river."

"Find a lost civilization," Jay added.

"And maybe find a penguin!" Gil exclaimed.

"Well, those are found on icebergs," Jay smirked a little, "but I'd love to see one."

Harry groaned, "You guys are killing me." He went in between them, used his hook to take a blueberry, he ate it and looked at Jay manically. He looked at Carlos, "P.S your mutt went that way," He tilted his head towards further into the forest.

"Carlos!" Dude shouted.

"Dude! What do you see?" Parker asked as they went to where Dude was.

"Ben!" Carlos called out as they followed Dude.

"Boy, something stinks. And it wasn't me this time," Dude said. Then suddenly Ben jumped out of nowhere but he looked like a beast.

Ben almost got Gil but Carlos pushed Gil back. He then tried to get Harry but Jay pushed Harry back. Ben was now standing on top of a little hill while Parker, Jay, Carlos, and Gil looked at him.

"You need some serious nose adjustments," Harry told Dude.

"I'm not so sure," Parker told him, "Ben? Did Audrey do that?"

"Ah. I thought I recognized those pants," Jay said as Parker looked at him in disbelief.

"Aw, he's got a boo-boo, that's why he's so cranky," Gil told us as he saw a stick in Ben's hand, "You know my dad said that his dad did not handle pain well at all."

"You're good with animals. Do something," Jay told Carlos.

"But--Okay. Alright," Carlos said as he went up to Ben.

 Alright," Carlos said as he went up to Ben

"But...okay. All right," Carlos said before he walked over to Ben, "Hey, Ben. It's me, Carlos, all right?" Ben growls as he swipes at Carlos, "Ben! Ben! It's Carlos, all right? You know me. You helped me once. Remember, with Dude? Right? Let me help you. Come on. All right. Attaboy... Beast... King...So... whatever." Ben holds out his paw to Carlos, "Oh, yeah. That's a big one. Uh...I'm gonna count, all right? One...two," He pulled out the thorn, Ben letting out a startled roar, but felt a little better, "There it is. You did it." Then Jane came out of nowhere and sprayed water on Ben.

"Hey!" Carlos exclaimed as he ran over to her and hugged her.

"All right. You good?" Parker asked Ben as he and Jay helped Ben.

"Yeah," Ben answered.

"Take a seat right there, okay?" Jay told Ben as Jay and Parker helped Ben sit down, "There you go."

"Oh. That was funky," Ben said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it was," Parker said with a chuckle.

"Uh..." Jay said as he motioned for a beard and fangs.

"Huh?" Ben questioned, "Oh, wow," He said as he touched his face, feeling his new beard and fangs.

"You need another blast," Jane said as she sprayed Ben, causing Parker and Jay to move out of the way.

"Please...Please stop," Ben mumbled since the only thing that the Enchanted water did was make him even more wet.

"Huh, It's Enchanted lake water," Jane said with a shrug as she stopped, "I guess it can only do so much."

"Wait," Ben said as he stood up, "Whose side are they on?" He pointed at Harry and Gil.

"They escaped and joined us," Jay told Ben, "And Mal has the ember, which is our only hope to stop Audrey. Details to follow."

"Hades' ember?" Ben asked, confused, "Has Mal gone back to the Isle?"

"He said 'Details to follow,'" Parker repeated, "We're meeting up with Mal, Evie, and Uma, let's go."

"Uma?!" Ben exclaimed as he looked over at Parker.

"Details to follow!" They all told him as Jay and Parker pushed Ben in the direction that they needed to go.