𝟎𝟎𝟓. trip to the isle of the lost

━━━━˚✨👑⚔️⋆˚━━━━
𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮

━━━━⋆。˚✨👑⚔️⋆。˚━━━━❝ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗡𝗘𝗠𝗬'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝟮 ❞

{THIRD PERSON POV}

Back in Auradon, Ben was in his office, double checking on some papers.

"Deborah," Ben called on the phone.

"Yes, your majesty?" Deborah said.

"Can you ask Lumiere to call me regarding Cotillion?" Ben asked her.

"Yes, sir," Deborah said.

"Thank you," He said before hanging up the phone. Suddenly there was a knock on the door, Parker and Evie opened the door.

"Ben," Parker said.

"Parker, Evie," Ben said as he stood up, "Come on in," Evie closed the door before she and Parker walked over to him.

"Mal's gone back to the Isle," Evie told Ben sadly before handing him the note Mal left him.

"Ben," Parker said as he handed him the ring he gave Mal. Ben quickly took the ring and read the note before crumbling it up.

"Th-This is my fault," Ben sighed, "This is my fault, I-I blew it. She'd been under so much pressure lately, and instead of being understanding, I just went all Beast on her," Ben slammed his hands on the table, "I have to go there and apologize," Ben looked out at the window, "I have to go there and- and beg her to come back."

"But, Ben, you'll maybe never find her," Parker told him.

"He's right, you need to know how the Isle and how it works and-" Evie paused, "You have to take me with you."

"Yes," Ben said as he turned to face Evie, "Uh, are-are you sure?"

"Yeah. She's my best friend and we'll bring the boys too, because there's safety in numbers, and none of us is really too popular over there right now," Evie told him.

"Thank you," Ben said.

"But let's get two things straight. You have to promise me that I won't get stuck there again," Evie told him.

He nodded, "I promise,"

"And there's no way you two are going looking like that," Evie said with a little smirk on her face.

"Two?" Parker asked Evie, confused.

"You're coming," Evie told Parker. Parker was about to ask why but didn't when he saw Evie have a smirk on her face. Parker and Ben looked at each other and gulped.

This is a life and death situation...

Or is it?...