Character Info!

Gojo Y/N

(I USED PICREW CS IDK HOW TO DRAW)

PERSONALITY: Gojo Y/N is the somewhat opposite of her elder brother, Gojo Satoru, unless in a fight. Unlike Satoru, Y/N is calm and collected in public, but when people she trusts, is pretty outgoing. During battle, she's the spitting image of Satoru, as she becomes quite cocky and confident in her abilities.

TECHNIQUE: Like Satoru, Y/N inherited limitless and six eyes, making her the strongest sorcerer right next to her brother. (More to be explained on a separate chapter!)

APPEARANCE: Y/N normally has beautiful (e/c) eyes. When using her 'six eyes' technique, they turn blue like Satoru's. She has medium length white hair, and a fit build.

MORE ON THE STORY:
As stated in the description, this will not follow the JJK storyline, but will follow the BNHA one. Y/N will have her own development, and will learn from her own mistakes. She will also be slightly overpowered, but still unaware of how to properly harness her power, as she is still young and has much to learn about both herself and the power she has inherited. This will be a slow burn! Meaning it will take time for the reader and Megumi to finally end up together. Along with being a slow burn, Y/N will also have some romance between character(s) of the BNHA universe. There will be profanity used! If you are uncomfortable with any of these things, please go ahead and click off! Updates will be posted whenever I have time, and might be slow, as a lot of thought will be going into how everything plays out.

Now onto the story!