Character Technique Info!

Limitless-
Infinity
Anything that approaches the infinity, slows down a never reaches the user.

Cursed Technique Lapse: Blue
Increases cursed energy output, and gains the power to attract. If targeted directly with blue, the victims body will implode, and limbs will be crushed. Can be used on self to move at high speed,  or use massive amounts of cursed energy to generate a large field of attraction away from themselves. Quite difficult to use, and requires precise manipulation of the users cursed energy.

Cursed Technique Reversal: Red
Reverses the strengthened technique and brings the divergence of infinity into reality, generating the power to repel. Manifests as a small red orb, which can unleash immense explosive force in an instant. It requires even more complex manipulation of cursed energy than usual, thus making it extremely difficult to use.

Hollow Technique: Purple
Is the fusion of both Red and Blue. It represents motion and reversal, a fusion of convergence and divergence that collides both infinites to generate an imaginary mass. Takes the target out of reality, instantly erasing everything the technique hits without exception.

Long Distance Teleportation
Can cause the user to teleport themselves and anybody they're touching as long as they've seen their destination.

Six Eyes
Grants the user extraordinary perception and the ability to utilize the Limitless to its fullest potential.

Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void (taught by satoru)
Domain of the limitless, which traps the target inside the concept of infinity. While inside limitless, the target is filled with an endless stream of information, thus overloading their brain and leaving them in a catatonic state.

Domain Expansion: ???
To be found out 😏