1

y/n pov:

Yuuji, Megumi, Nobara, and I were all sitting outside waiting for my very punctual brother to meet us. While conversing about the Kyoto sister school event that just happened a week prior.

"I can't believe you actually thought we were going to Kyoto" I said while laughing

"Hey! Nobody told me otherwise.." Nobara shyly states

We continued to converse until we heard my yet again, very punctual, brother calling out to us.

"Ah! There are my favorite students!"

"Satoru, when are you finally gonna learn to be on time?" I deadpan

"Now now (N/N)! I'm only 20 minutes late!"

"Yeah yeah, now what did you call us here for?"

"Very good question! You will all be going undercover to UA for two reasons! Care to guess?"

Nobody replied, leaving Gojo to drop his face in disappointment.

"What a bunch of party poopers... You 4 have been given a mission to protect one of Sukuna's fingers at the school from any curses. That being said, think of it as extra experience."

"Isn't UA a school for people that wanna become heroes?" Yuuji asked confused

"Yea, and isn't it really hard to get in unless recommended?" Megumi finally speaks up

"About that... You have all been recommended!"

"By who... We don't exactly know any pro's." Nobara asks

"By me of course! Thanks to some connections, I was able to speak with the principal himself! He will be the only ones to know you 4 are sorcerers. Your first day will be tomorrow."

We all nod in understanding, when Gojo speaks up again.

"You are also not to let anyone know you are sorcerers"

"Huh? Why?" I ask

"Don't know! Order from higher ups! Now that that's out of the way, its time for training!"

We all went off to the training grounds where we were met by Panda, Inumaki, and Maki. We had a quick conversation about the mission we'd been given, and promised to still keep in touch. Then was time for training!

(after training)

"N/N!"

I turn around to see Gojo running towards me, while waiving like a freak.

"What is it Satoru? I wanna go shower" I grumbled

"So mean N/N-chan! I just wanted to check up on you. I probably won't be able to have a conversation with you for a while."

"What do you mean? I'll still be coming back here after school.."

"Exactly! What if you're too tired to talk to me! Your beloved brother!"

I let out a small laugh, and suddenly feel a tight embrace. I look up and see Satoru with a quite sad expression.

"Please, be careful Y/N.. And please, protect the others.."

"I will, Satoru. And I don't need to protect them! They're strong!"

He lets go and looks down at me, while giving a pained smile.

"Yeah, I know"

I punched him in the gut and said "Hey! Stop being so down! We'll be back by the end of the day anyways! So stop making it seem like we're never coming back!"

I watched as his mood instantly lifted "Yeah, you're right! Now go shower! You stink, N/N-chan!"