𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

Aoi Kanzaki

𝐁𝐢𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢: 神崎 アオイ

𝐑𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐣𝐢: Kanzaki Aoi

𝐀𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬: The Strictest Sole Heir
              The Strict Butterfly (By Satoru Gojo)
              Aoi Fushiguro (Married Name)

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐬: Human

𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲: August 13th

𝐀𝐠𝐞: 16

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫: Female

𝐇𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 162 cm (5'4")

𝐖𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭: 59 kg (131 lb)

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Black

𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐫: Deep Blue

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: Alive

𝐎𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Doctor (Currently)
                             Jujutsu Sorcerer (Formerly)

𝐀𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College

𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬: Butterfly Mansion

𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞: Aoi has deep blue eyes that fade to a lighter blue at the bottom, along with white rectangular pupils, straight black hair with a parted fringe, and twin-tails. She wears two blue butterfly clips to keep her twin-tails in place. 

Aoi wears the standard customized Jujutsu uniform with the addition of a white nurse dress on top of it. Her uniform is tinted slightly blue. She is often seen with a frown.

𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: As Aoi trained Nobara Kugisaki, Megumi Fushiguro, and Yuji Itadori, she is very tough on them and often pushes them to their limits. She has a firm personality, unlike her colleagues at the Butterfly Mansion.

Aoi's personality is bold, brash, unshakable person, volatile and open. She often appears angry, generally displaying how she feels very clearly. However, she does occasionally express more tender emotions such as declaring her enjoyment of the time spent with the trio when they were at the Mansion, looking openly surprised at Megumi's reassurance towards her, and bursting into tears when discussing Yuji's serious injuries.

Despite her somewhat gruff demeanor, she is internally kind and caring, doing her best to help the sorcerers that come to the Mansion.

𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲: At some point, Aoi's family was killed by Curses. As a result, she live at her very own Butterfly Mansion, where she then took up residence.

Aoi managed to survive the test, though she claims that it was through pure luck. She was too afraid to go in to battle despite passing the test and as a result, decided to stay at the Butterfly Mansion instead. She seems to undervalue her own work, claiming that she isn't doing much compared to full fledged jujutsu sorcerers.

Although she cannot fight, she is well versed in medical knowledge and was presumably taught by Shoko Ieri. She helps with the upkeep of the Mansion and cares for injured Sorcerers. As she devoted most of her life to researching the science behind Curses, she was one of the most knowledgeable people on the subject.

𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬: -

𝐏𝐡𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐭𝐡: While Aoi is weaker than most of her fellow Jujutsu Sorcerers, she is stronger than the average person, having gone through training under Satoru Gojo and passing the Test.

𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞: As devoting most of her life researching the science behind the Curses, Aoi is capable of making poisons, anti-dotes, anti-curse drugs.

𝐌𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬: Aoi had displayed impressive skills in the fields of medicine and pharmaceuticals, possessing the skill. She was also able to convert the terminally ill person into a healthy human and is later able to reverse the process when treating the man, Aoi, Satoru, Nobara, Itadori and Megumi encountered.

   𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐚𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭: Aoi created this medicine to prevent a Curse's Curse Technique from progressing.

   𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢-𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐠: It was later revealed that upon teaming up with Shoko Ieri, Aoi had successfully created a powerful, four-stage drug that could gravely weaken a Curse. Once administered into Curse, its effects would be strong enough to significantly harm themselves despite their immense physical resistances and abilities.

𝐒𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠: Aoi was a user of the Water Breathing when she took test.

Despite her surviving test, she believed it was nothing but pure luck and decided to stop training with the Water Breathing and instead helped other Jujutsu Sorcerers within the Butterfly Mansion.

𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐲 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝: Aoi's main ability is to draw her blood and cast various spells that enact various effects on her targets.

   𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐁𝐞𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: Aoi created a branch of blood techniques, that requires her to draw her own blood that then creates numerous effects/reactions from her intended targets using the blood scent.

    𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝: 𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦  - A hallucination that hinders the vision of the affected by creating beautiful flower patterns around them.

    𝐌𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - Acts as a truth serum, causing brain function to decrease and will make the recipient confess their lies and not keep their secrets. It can be harmful to humans.

   𝐅𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐝 - Aoi uses multiple minuscule flesh seeds that surround her intended target. The seeds then burst and grow into gigantic flesh trees with numerous pointed/spiked branches that then pierce and restrain her target, the strength of this technique was powerful enough to stop Sukuna and the Curses, even if only momentarily.