𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 | 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡

Megumi Fushiguro were walking around the abandoned rugby field, wearing his fake uniform to find the cursed object.

"What is this rugby field? Is there a dead body buried here or something?" Megumi said as he looked around. 

As if on cue, a curse swam onto the ground far from Megumi and climb on the railings. He saw it gag, revealing its eyes stuck on its tounge.

Megumi Fushiguro was on a mission to retrieve a cursed object but it went missing.

Satoru Gojo, his Sensei, requested him to par in a mission because he doesn't want Aoi to be part of this mission since she's too afraid. As much as, Satoru wants to spend time with Aoi, herself, It was for Aoi's sake. 

Megumi looked at the picture on his phone, it was a crusty old finger covered in talisman.

'Who could possibly remove it to its original place?' he thought

"Over here! Coach Tagaki is taking on Itadori from West Middle!"

He walked over to see the crowd to see what's going on. Megumi watched from the back and saw the Old Man throw the metal ball.

They continued to watch as the crowd began chanting Itadori over and over again.

Itadori throw the metal ball, the metal ball crashed the goal. Add to it, he broke the world's record.

"He pulled that off without any cursed energy." Megumi nonchantly said

He heard the Pink-haired boy shouted something at his coach and bid his farewells.

The boy passed him as any normal person could. However Megumi's eyes widened when he sensed a strong curse energy, the presence of the Cursed Object.

"Hey, you! He's way too fast!" Megumi shouted at the boy who was running to the school gate.

"I heard he can run 50 meters in 3 seconds." one of the students passed by him said

"Is he a car?" The other boy laughed beside him

Megumi made a funny surprised face.

・❥・

After locating the boy's location, he were inside a hospital. He was wearing his original uniform.

He saw Itadori on the counter with puffy eyes, he assumed someone died close to him which why he is in the hospital at the first place.

"Itadori Yuuji, right?" Megumi asked with a serious face from the dark hallways.

"I'm Fushiguro Megumi from Jujutsu Tech. We would like to have a word with you now."

"Um, i'm mourning right now." Itadori tried to explain

"Sorry for your lost, Itadori-kun, We'll just ask you a few questions and after that you're free to go." Megumi said.

"The curse object you possesed is very dangerous. Hand it over to us right now." Megumi straightfowardly said as he glared at Itadori.

"Curse object?"

"This." Megumi showed him the picture from his phone

"Oh yeah yeah, I found that. I don't mind either way, but my Senpai took a liking to it. What do you mean by dangerous?" Itadori said as he laidback at the top of the couch.

Megumi explained the unexplained deaths and missing persons all over Japan most of the results are curses. And they normally appeared in hospitals, schools and so on.

"In short, Itadori-kun, hand it over to us right now before people started dying." Megumi said after finishing his sentence.

Itadori tossed the box to Megumi as he opened it, his eyes widened.

'It's empty? I was just following the Taint clinging to the box?!' Megumi thought 

Megumi grabbed him by the shoulders "Where are the contents?!"

"I already told you, my senpai... have it..." Itadori trailed off making Megumi questioned him

"Actually, they were talking about removing the talisman from it tonight at the school." Itadori continued, making Megumi stumbled backward in disbelief and panic

After seeing this, Itadori realized the situation was serious than he expected.

"What? Is that bad?" Itadori looked at the noirette

"It's worse than bad." Megumi looked at the ground

"They're going to die." He finished his own sentence.

・❥・

They were currently running to the school as fast as they can, hoping they would arrive at the right time to save Itadori's two Senpais.

They arrived in front of the gate, and they later felt the pressure coming from the building.  

"What is this pressure?" Itadori questioned

Megumi walked forward, as he put his hand on Itadori's shoulder.

"You stay here."

Megumi climbed in the gate as Itadori protested "I'm coming too! It's dangerous, right? I've only known them for a few months, But they're my friends I can't stand by!"

Megumi looked over his shoulder and sternly said "Stay here." before running off.

・❥・

A giant curse broke the wall and an injured Megumi who was trying to perform a curse technique. Itadori attacking the curse and was about getting eaten, he was shouting gibberish at Megumi who were shouting back.

"DON'T DO IT!" Megumi screamed

Itadori who was in the Curse's hands, didn't listened and swallowed the crusty finger in the whole.

Itadori destroyed the curse's arms, violet blood spurting out of it, the curse died.

Itadori opened his eyes but this time, he had a four eyes, his eye color were crimson red as his body and his face were covered in black-line markings, his nails were sharp and it was violet.

Itadori started to laugh maniacally, looking at the moon with a big grin revealing his sharp teeth.

"Ah I knew it! The light feels best in the flesh!" He ripped off his shirt.

Megumi watched with his eyes wide in disbelief not knowing to handle the situation.

"A cursed spirits flesh's is so boring Where are the people? The women?!"

Itadori stood the railing and opens his arms "What a wonderful era to be in, Women and Children are crawling everywhere like a maggots, Marvelous! It'll be a massacre!" and then he laugh again.

Suddenly, Itadori grabbed his own cheeks as he stumbled back.

"What do you think you're doing with my body? Give it back." Itadori said in different voice

"How are you able to move?" He said again in a deep voice

"I mean, it's my body"

"Don't move, you're no longer human" Megumi took a fighting stance.

"Huh?" Itadori said

"Under Jujutsu regulations, Itadori Yuuji, We will exorcised you as a curse, Please don't move at all cost." Megumi sternly replied.

・❥・