𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 | 𝐼𝑡𝑎𝑑𝑜𝑟𝑖 𝑌𝑢𝑢𝑗𝑖

・❥・

"Wait! Really, I'm just fine! More importantly, You and I are both pretty beat up. Let's go to the Hospital." Itadori raises both his hands on surrender

"What's the situation?" A voice asked

"Gojo-Sensei?! Why are you here?!" Megumi asked the Blindfold Teacher

"Hey, I wasn't planning on coming but man, you're roughed up" Gojo said before taking out his phone

"I should show the second-years, Face this way" He started to take a picture from the injured Megumi who had looked away.

"The higher ups wouldn't shut up with a special-grade cursed object has gone missing. So I stopped by while doing some sightseeing." Gojo said, scrolling through his phone.

"So, did you find it?" He asked, looking up

"Umm... Sorry but I ate it" Itadori points at himself

Moments of silence before Gojo said, "For real?"

"For real" The three said in unison

Gojo takes a closer look at Itadori, 'I'll probably go to Aoi-san when we get back home' Megumi thought.

"Can you swap out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"The Curse you ate."

"Oh yeah... I think I can do that"

Gojo began to stretch his legs "Then give us ten seconds, once ten seconds are up, come back to us." 

"But.." Itadori trailed off

"Don't worry, I'm the strongest." Gojo smirked at him

"Megumi, my son, hold on to this." Gojo tossed a bag to Megumi.

"What is it?" Megumi said reffering the bag that been tossed to him

"Kikufuku from Kikusuian, its Sendai's specialty and it's super good I recommend the Zunda and Cream Flavor." Gojo explained

Megumi looks beside at the bag that he's currently holding on in disbelief.

"It's not a souvenir, I am going to eat it on the Bullet Train Home-"

"Kikufuku's not like other souvenir-"

Gojo was cutted off when Sukuna attacked him.

The next thing Megumi knew that his eyes were close to crimson ones. Gojo was sitting top of Sukuna as Sukuna was on his knees, his eyes wide.

"-And the whipped cream inside is simply exquisite-" Gojo continued but Sukuna quickly cut him off by attacking him.

"My students are watching, so I'm going to show off a little." Gojo threw his head back with Sukuna behind him

Since his student are watching, Gojo decides to show off a little and hits Sukuna several uncanny times, Sukuna claims that jujutsu sorcerers are troublesome in every era and tries to finish the fight.

But ended up being knocked out.

・❥・

Megumi were waiting on a closed door, where Gojo and Itadori was talking, He waited until the door opened.

"We're going to Tokyo" Megumi claimed

"Fushiguro! you're looking good!" Itadori gave Megumi a thumbs up, they heard a footsteps as their heads turned in the right direction as they saw Aoi Kanzaki.

"Megumi, you're going to the Butterfly Mansion. So, that I can treat your injuries." Aoi sternly said with a frown face.

Megumi felt his heart skipped a beat at the point, he saw her. Satoru blushed when he saw Aoi, while Itadori, he felt his heart began to warm as well as his cheeks. A beautiful girl confronting them, not only that. It was exactly his type, maybe even better than Jennifer Lawrence. It was beyond his expectations.

"Okay, I will." Megumi replied 

"You're going to transfer to the same school for Jujutsu Sorcerer, where Kanzaki and I attend."

"Ehh, I'm the Doctor not a student!" Aoi exclaimed

'Doctor?' Itadori thought

"Yes, she's the Second Doctor, she was an amazing doctor." Satoru claimed as Megumi nodded.

"Huh?" Itadori asked

"Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu High School" Aoi replied

"By the way, you're the third first-year" Gojo stuck up his three fingers.

"Only two?!" Asked Itadori in disbelief

・❥・

Itadori, Gojo, and Kanzaki were walking up to a mountain. Aoi just finished on her final medication on Fushiguro's injuries since Shoko were absent.

"This is really deep in the mountains! Is this actually Tokyo?" Itadori asked

"Even Tokyo's like this on the outskirts." Gojo answered

"Where's Fushiguro?" Itadori asked

"He's been treated by Aoi-chan and now he's fast asleep." Gojo said before continuing, Itadori glanced Aoi who had a frown in her face. "Tokyo Metropolitan Curse Technical College. It's one of only two Jujutsu educational faculties."

"On the surface, it's known as a private religious school. Many jujutsu sorcerers continue to use it as a base after graduation, so it's a pillar of the jujutsu community not just in education, but for support and mediation in missions." Aoi finished.

"Anyway, you're about to have an interview with the principal." Gojo said to the Pink-haired boy.

"The Principal?" Itadori questioned

"Screw it up and he could reject your admission, so go all-out." Gojo smiled

"Huh?! And what then?! Immediate execution?!" 

"What? So you're not the boss?... Any hierarchy other than strength is worthless--" and Itadori slapped Sukuna's mouth who was previously on his cheek

"Sorry Sensei, he pop out sometimes." Itadori apologized

"I owe you a favor, you know. Once I make this brat's body my own, you'll be the one I kill!" Sukuna paused "and that blue butterfly girl as my servant!"

They arrive at the Principal's Office where they find creating a cute puppets. Itadori introduces himself and Yaga asks him why he wants to enroll in Jujutsu Tech. Itadori replies that he wants to learn Jujutsu but the Principal is asking on a deeper level. Itadori says he wants to help people as a dying wish from someone else.

'No, he would be failed because he would fight for someone else's desire.' Aoi thought.

・❥・