𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑 | 𝑇ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑑 𝑆𝑡𝑢𝑑𝑒𝑛𝑡

・❥・

Aoi on the other side still with Satoru Gojo, Yuji Itadori, and Megumi Fushiguro

"Hey! Over here!" Gojo called out to the ginger haired girl

After putting her things in the coin locker, she introduces herself as "Kugisaki Nobara. Be happy, boys. I'm only one women in your group."

Stare...

"I'm Itadori Yuuji, I'm from Sendai." Itadori introduced himself

"Fushiguro Megumi."

Nobara study the two boys with judging eyes. And she looked at Aoi, she sighed.

"I'm in stuck with unfortunate circumstances." She said looking at Aoi

"She took one look and sighed." Itadori said

"My name is Aoi Kanzaki. I'm the second Doctor, I always stay on the Butterfly Mansion as it has to be the manor is often used as a recovery base for injured Jujutsu Sorcerers."

"Your a good-looking you know, let's go shopping sometime!" Nobara beamed, already liking the Blue Butterfly girl.

"Sure."

"Are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi asked his Sensei

Suddenly, Gojo chuckled "We do have all four of you together. Not to mention, two of you are from countryside."

"So of course, we're going... on a tour of Tokyo!"

"Tokyo! Tokyo! Tokyo! We love Tokyo!" Gojo-Sensei, Itadori and Nobara cheered with sparkling eyes.

"Huh?" Aoi and Megumi said, standing in the sidelines

"TDL! I want to go TDL!"

"Idiot! TDL's in China. Let's go to Chinatown, Sensei!"

While the two students debate, Aoi and Megumi glanced each other before sighing.

"I will announce our destination," Gojo said while the students who shared the same brain cells got in their knees, Aoi and Megumi akwardly standing behind them.

"Roppongi~!" 

"Ro-pong-i?!"

Yuji and Nobara expect an extravagant tour of Roppongi but Gojo brings them to an abandoned building close to a cemetery where a curse has taken over.

The issue isn't the cemetery itself. It's the fact that People associate cemeteries with fear." Aoi explained to Itadori

Itadori turned to him "Oh, It was the same for schools, too, wasn't it?"

"Hold up, he didn't even know that yet." Nobara chimed in

"To be honest..." Aoi explained to Nobara that Itadori swallowed Sukuna's finger

"He swallowed a special-grade cursed object?!" Nobara exclaimed and she is grossed by it, Megumi agreed with her.

Then Gojo reveals this is a field test for Itadori and Nobara. Gojo gives Yuji a cursed tool, a knife called "Slaughter Demon", that has been imbued with curse energy.

He also stricts him from using Sukuna's power. Tasked with eliminating all the Curses, Yuji and Nobara heads inside the building together. 

Megumi wants to join but Gojo stops him and reveals that it was test for Nobara.

"That Yuuji... He's missing a few up here. He has no hesitaion when it comes to killing these things that take the form of living creatures, albeit bizarre-looking ones, to try to kill him." Gojo explains "And it's not like he's been familliar with curses for a long time, as the two of you. This is a boy who used to live a normal high school life."

Aoi listens to the very word as he says. They heard a cut-off by glass shards.

He looks up to see a curse jumped in the window. Suddenly, spikes formed inside the curse as it disappeared.

・❥・

"I live over there, thanks again."

Gojo and Aoi lightly waved at the child as they went back on the group.

"Good Joseph"

"We made sure the kid got home." Aoi said

"Now shall we go grab some food?" Gojo stated

"Steak!"

"Sushi!"

"Leave it all to me!" Gojo gave them a two thumbs up "And two of you, Aoi and Megumi?"

"I'll take... Riceball" Aoi replied while Megumi scrolled through his phone noticing Megumi were not paying attention, Gojo guided the 3 out of the town "Okay, let's go."

"Oh, I forgot about my biggest haul of the day. Hey you, go fetch my things."

"Huh? Why should I do it?"

"So I and Aoi-chan can go shopping~" Nobara clings into Aoi.

"And I thought we were even. We won thanks to my cursed energy. Got a problem with that?" Nobara continued

"What about my raw strength?" Itadori argued

"Your monstrous power from eating weird shit?"

"Hey! No cursing!" Aoi scolded Nobara

"It's not just that! Right, Kanzaki-san, Fushiguro?"

Noticing there was no reply from the two "Huh? What's the matter, Kanzaki, Fushiguro?"

"Nothing." Megumi driedly replied

They noticed how quiet Aoi is. "Uhmm, Aoi-chan?" Itadori and Nobara called out her until Gojo tapped her shoulder.

Aoi was out of her gaze "Huh?"

"Oh uh, nothing." Aoi replied. "Just come to my Butterfly Mansion, if you have injuries!" 

・❥・