OnE oBvIouSLy*

Harry's green eyes blinked twice, as he saw himself in the mirror, he was wearing a complete floral suit, as he saw the love of his life Louis Tomlinson was getting ready for his big day. His eyes met with Louis's blue eyes, it was a kind of blue which was shining like a diamond, the colour that you would get when the skies were happy, and the seas were angry. Sharply, he looked away, he couldn't stare much longer, as those pair of eyes sucked his soul, as he got stuck in it. Abruptly, he looked away, as he noticed Liam with his new suit arriving inside the palace sized suite room.

"Lou, Elanor is going to be here in a few moments." Liam said with his eyes directly calling Niall.
As they acted out, the whole scenario of the wedding, and when Liam said " I DO" in his husky voice, Zayn burst out in laughter.

He remembered the times when Louis said he liked girls who eat carrots, and have Lamborghinis. And soon to get the thought out of his mind he asked Louis if Elanor liked carrots and Lamborghinis.
Soon Harry laid his eyes outside where he saw Johanna waving her hands, to signal it was time for the boys to come down.

As everybody touched up loueh's  locks with a bit more hairspray, harry slicked back his hair to look with his left eye.

Everybody left downstairs as harry sealed the door and twisted the lock, they raced down the stairs where they all at once remembered the memories of the chats they had on the chairs, and let that memory fade away.

Soon, they arrived in the church nearby, as the benches were decorated with fairy lights and black lotuses, the high priest appeared in sight, he wore an all black robe, with white lace details around his neck. The cross was accompanied by many other beads on his neck. He was holding a red book, with a elegant cross on it, as all the guests arrived, the array of colours they wore differed from pastel to dull shades such as town and, bright red.
Then came Johanna as she complimented all the boys to look handsome than ever. To her surprise, even Niall wore a proper suit, as everybody jaws dropped in awe.

Then as they bent their back and slouched, they saw Elanor to walk out of Louis's vintage car, which was a Louis blue, she was accompanied by her father.
Harry walked away from the stage from being louis' grooms maid.

Louis turned his face towards and looked at Niall. He signalled Niall to go get harry.

Following the path to nowhere Niall took vigorous turns

But all he felt like was a glass box with no end.
Niall heard tears, and slow whimpers.
As he walked a few meters towards the direction, he found harry sobbing his eyes out. Niall calmed harry down, by telling its okay to cry during their boyfriend's wedding.

This just mad harry loose some more tears, as Niall looked into his eyes, they were red, blood red. Tears still rode by his dimpled cheeks. Niall wiped them down and wiped his tears away. He then pulled Harry's hand and entered the mirrored box again. This time, they made it out faster.
To the gathering, a weak Harry was noticed.
Soon Anne came to Harry with her flown green dress, and hushed him and kissed harry on his forehead.

She said in a low voice, " It's okay Hazza, its okay my love. He's your best friend and your"

In a much lower voice she whispered this time " Lover, so we are not gonna cry of sadness."

Soon a not-so-bright smile came on Harry's face, as he wiped away the last of his tears.

He stood straight, and just rewinded to the good old days, when it was just the boys, and they were the lover couple.

"Lou", i want you were his last thoughts.

But now Louis felt bad, he looked at Fizzy and then at Johanna.