Chapter 4

One by one the slaves were killed. "Stop! Don't kill my sister!" There were slaves yelling, begging for him to stop. All he did was smile.

I fell on my knees. Please stop! What did they do to deserve this?

What did we do?!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Morgiana's POV*

They were all searching for some sort of clue to find the slaves. I could here a faint clang of chains, and the smell of it too. But I couldn't point out where it was coming from. "Do you smell anything?" I asked the other fanalis, Masur. He was one of the 8 generals. "I can smell the iron from the shackles, but can't figure out what direction it's coming from." I looked around some more, and stepped where she dropped the fruit. Then I smelt it. The smell from the shackles was getting stronger the more I went from where she dropped the fruit. "Sinbad! I know where they are!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We were moving base. I still had tears stained in my eyes as we packed up.

The last of the slaves were moved out of the base and into the alleys. The fanalis slaves were moved to the front and were used to "sniff" out any one. I was still in a dase and didn't use my senses. Suddenly I was kicked and pushed on the ground by one of Master's men. "Quit moping about those useless slaves and keep working."

"They are not useless! They are better than any of you!"

I snapped back at him. I'm not going to let them push me around anymore.

"I'd rather die than work for any of you!"

SMACK!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Morgiana's POV*

As we got closer to the smell I could hear voices. I ran at the sight of chains. The other generals were following behind, with their weapons out. "I'd rather die than work for any of you!" I heard a slave yell as we got closer. Then there was a loud SMACK that filled the air as we got there.

I saw the same girl that I saw the other day.

I'm going to save you!