Chapter 6

*Morgiana's POV*

"Either way you won't get to see the grand finale."

I twisted around to see the slave owner. He had the fanalis girl Shina chained back up and the other girl known as Mira, the one I helped that one time, on the ground, unconscious.

"Alibaba!"

He nodded and transformed his sword into the weapon Ammon used and charged at the slave owner.

But right as his sword crossed with the slave owner's arm, the fanalis Shina, she just....

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

*Mira's POV*

I woke up aching all over.

Am I dreaming? I'm in an actual bed.

I looked around some more. "Is this a palace?" I felt some sort of bandage or my cheek.

"Yes, this is my palace. Nice to meet you, I'm Sinbad." I nearly jumped out of my skin when he suddenly spoke.

He had purple hair and white robes on. He wore bracelets of gold and a couple of necklaces.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"K-king?!"

I got on the floor and bowed. "Excuse me for my dreadful manners King Sinbad!"

"Don't worry about it. And I'd like it if you'd call me Sinbad."

"Alright. But why...am I here?"

"Follow me. I want to show you some people." I did as I was told and followed him in the hallway.

"Sinbad!" Someone called from behind us. He had silvery-white hair and freckles. "Jafar! Just the person I want to see. This is... Mira right?" I nodded and bowed. "Nice to meet you Jafar." He nodded, "Right. Sin, you need to do your work! You can't skip it, it is too important."

"Well I have to show Mira to someone!" Jafar didn't look pleased. "I can handle that, go do your work! Masur, make sure he gets there." Another man came up behind us. He was really tall and had pink hair. "A fanalis..." I whispered as he grabbed King Sinbad by his collar and started dragging him the opposite way.

"Excuse our King, follow me and we'll meet up with those people he was talking about." I nodded and followed Jafar to a room.

We he opened the door, I saw three people. Two were boys, one with short blonde hair and one with blue hair tied into a long braid. The other was that fanalis woman that saved me. "This is Alibaba, Aladdin, and Morgiana, who you seem to have already met."

I quickly bowed. "T-thank you so much for saving someone like me. I can't thank you enough!" I bowed again but this time I felt someone pat me on my head.

"I'm just glad you're safe." She said. "You're...Morgiana right?" She nodded at my sudden question. "That's such a pretty name!" I smiled.

"T-thank you." Morgiana said with a little bit of a pink dusted on her cheeks.

*Morgiana's POV*

Mira was somewhat flattering. As she said that she hugged me and said Thank You before drifting off to sleep.

"Uh...now what do I do?"

*Mira's POV*

I fell asleep on Morgiana's chest. The next thing I remember is waking up, back in the room I had been in. This time Morgiana was sitting next to it.

"Did you rest well? Do you need anything?" I shook my head. "No, I'm fine."

Oh wait...

"But I do have a question."

"What is it?"

"Where is Shina?"