New Abomination

It was nighttime is Bones Borough. The town was alive during the night. Technically it was also alive during the day because some structures are made out of weird creatures but tonight it was alive with people of various characteristics.

Most of the citizens were asleep in their beds at home. Others were walking about doing business or whatever weird thing they liked to do. These were usual things that people did during the night in Bones Borough.

There was a minuscule rumble. Most didn't notice but some did. They paid no mind. The rumble hit again. Same reaction. A bigger rumble. Liquids in glass bottles, beakers, and mugs rippled in their containers. People started to notice. Some looked around them, some stayed in place waiting for the next one.

The rumbling was becoming stronger, more frequent. Eventually everyone who was awake or was a light sleeper noticed it. Every living being reacted to it now, something big, no, enormous moving around.

In the distance, where the trees surrounding Bones Borough was, were being shaken. They rustled. Something was pushing through them. Something was stepping through them. Then something finally passed by the enormous trees, leaving destroyed logs in its wake.

The creature was an Abomination. A really, really, really big Abomination. 164ft or 50Meters atleast. It was a fatty bipedal T-Rex. Its body was thick with Abomination goo with various hues of purple, light and dark. Large droplets of goo were dripping from its entire body. Its legs were big and stumpy, the feet close to the knees.

It had a humungous tail behind its body with a line of triangular scales along the top of the tail. The triangular scales, or back plates, traveled from the tail all the way up to its forehead. Its arms were close to its head. The arms were fat and the fingers on the hands were short.

The head had no neck. Its mouth was a short snout with pointed teeth that was also the creature's skin. Its eyes were wide and were glowing a bright neon pink with no pupils or iris'.

This monster was a humungous beast. It brought its mouth upward, pointed it to the sky and opened its mouth. Inside the mouth was a black void. But out of it came a large roar, a long deep note that traveled out of eyesight and beyond. It was a roar that almost the entire isles felt. Everyone's attention was drawn to it.

It then began a B-line straight towards Bones Borough. The monster itself wasn't fast but its size made its footsteps long. As it walked towards Bone Borough goo from its body fell on the ground. Every step left a messy footprint in the ground.

It reached the town and immediately started busting buildings. The monster merely had to step on buildings to crush them. As this happened citizens started screaming and running away. Those who set up night stands stayed to grab their wares. Some grabbed a few things while others got stepped on by the monster due to their greed.

Emperor Coven guards who were nearby tried stopping the Abomination by blasting it with fire spells and lightning spells. They were ineffective and didn't even leave a mark. The Abomination monster roared with anger and stomped on the guards that attacked it.

The Abomination kept on destroying the town with ferocious anger. Building after building it smashed with its feet, tearing down tall buildings with its hands by pushing them down. It used its tail to sweep buildings to great effect.

Some of the Emperor Coven guards got wise and traveled to Emperor Belos' castle to notify him of the incoming danger. The beast kept on rampaging across town.