Melting the Devils Heart

This was a request (kinda) by lucifersqween l. Hope you enjoy and please do comment more

Lottie is about 4 here

Lottie POV:

I'm in a scary motel room all on my own. Daddy and Dean left me with a babysitter but she left a long time ago. I dont know why but I wish someone was here.

Daddy said that him and Dean were going to get Sammy back cause he was being bad. Well that's what daddy said to me. I miss Sammy. He hasn't been here in ages. I want him back.

I'm sat colouring on the floor when I hear footsteps behind me. I turn round to see huge person in the middle of the beds. Looking up, I see that its........SAMMY!

"Sammy your back!" I yell running up to him. I run straight into his legs and wrap my tiny arms around his huge legs. He looks down at me and puts me on his hip.

Sam/Lucifer POV:

The oldest Winchesters are still trying to find me......or should I say trying to find Sam. I decided that I need to make some sort of bargain with them. And how do you bargain with the winchesters??? Family. The only remaining one was the baby Charlotte. I'm going to take her from the motel room and take her too wherever John and Dean are.

I'm just looking into the room before I go in and I see that she is all alone. Why the fuck is a four year old on her own? Is John that bad of a parent that he leaves his daughter on her own? 

I walk into the room and just watch her. She is drawing a picture on the floor. Her tongue is stuck out as she is doing it. She I kind of cute I guess. Wait what am I saying? I'm the mother fucking devil. I cant be saying something is cute. She notices that I'm in here and runs into my legs. Oh wait...she thinks I'm Samual. Well that's not a bad way to get her to come with me. I pick her up and put her on my hip.

"Hello Charlotte." I say kinda awkward.

"Where you been Sammy?" She asks me. God why is this girl so cute to me? I mean I'm the Devil and this is just a small human who is nothing.

"I've been....uh....uh.....doing important adult stuff. Nothing to worry about." I was not expecting what she did next.

She put her head on my shoulder and she fell asleep. Wait why did she do that? I wasnt expecting her to do that. Well this is awkward. I dont want her to wake up incase she starts to cry and I am not dealing with a crying kid. Well I guess I'm gonna be staying here then.

---------------------------------------------------- le time skip ----------------------------------------------------

It's been about an hour and I'm sat on the couch with Charlote still in my arms except now she is lying across them.

God this little girl has melted my cold heart. Just as I'm admiring how cute she is the hotel door opens revealing the other two Winchesters. As soon as they see me they point their useless guns at me.

"Ah ah ah. I dont think you want to do that. Not with this sleeping beauty in my arms." I say nodding to Charlotte. They both seem to realise that she is there and lower their guns.

"Please don't hurt her." John says not taking his eyes of her.

"I wont hurt her. This little human is far too cute. I just need you to get off my back." I say to them. They both look at each other clearly worried about what would happen if they do. "One time opportunity boys. Say yes or I will take this one and keep her as my own. Never know, it may be fun having a kid to look after. Choose." I demand.

"Ok ok. We will. Just please. Give me my baby." John begs walking forward slightly. I stand up slowly making sure I dont wake Charlotte. I hand her into John's awaiting arms who quickly checks for any injuries.

"Any chance of getting Sammy back as well?" Dean asks.

"Nope. Sorry Dean. Remeber Sam is the chosen one. Just like you are. I'll see you boys later." And with that I disappear.

Lottie POV:

I wake up but instead of being with Sammy, I'm lying on one of the beds. I sit up and see Daddy and Dean talking at the table. I run up to Daddy and climb onto his lap.

"Daddy! Sammy was here!" I tell him. Daddy and Dean look at each other weirdly.

"Yeah baby. We know." He says rubbing my back. I look around for Sammy but he isn't there.

"Where is he Daddy?" I ask worried. Daddy and Dean look at each other again with the same look. What is going on?

"He..uh...he had to leave bug. He had important stuff to do." Dean says. He left without saying goodbye? Why did he do that? I feel my lip begin to shake and my eyes fill up with tears. Daddy pulls me into a hug as I start to cry. Why did Sammy have to leave?