PREFERENCES

Hey so this is just me trying something a little different. If you guys like it then I will do more but if you don't then comment and I won't do any more. Enjoy guys.

FIRST WORDS:
It's around 6 in the evening and the boys have gone out to get us all some grub after our hunt. I'm sat in our hotel room with Lottie sat on a play matt with some of her toys. I'm doing some more research for finding the yellow eyed demon. We are getting closer and closer every day. It should all be over soon.

I look up to see Lottie crawling towards Dean bag that he left on the floor....with a knife in.......wide open. I mean he knows that Lottie can crawl now. The first time she crawled I told the boys don't leave dangerous or stuff that Lottie can swallow on the floor.

She reaches the bag and I see her hand reach for the knife. Oh shit. I rush over and grab her before she can actually touch the knife- she was reaching for the sharp end which would of cut her hand off. She doesn't seem to like me taking her away from her knew ' toy ' as she tries to reach for the bag.

"I'm sorry baby. You can't have that. It's too dangerous for you." I say walking towards the table. She continues to reach out towards it even when she is on my lap. "No Lottie. You can't have it." I tell her a bit firmer this time.

The tone in my voice makes her look up at me. She starts to cry. Oh great now I feel bad. I don't think that its because of me using my firm voice, I think its because she couldn't have the knife. I lift her up a little and hug her. Trying to calm her. I rub her back a little which always works. After a minute, she has calmed a little. I hear something that I have been waiting for for a while now.

"Pwea." She mutter into my shoulder. I loft her up so we are face to face. My baby girl just said her first word. It was 'please'. Well at least my baby knows her manners.

"Well done baby. Well done." I say kissing her face making her giggle. "You couldn't of said dada? Huh?" I ask her. I Sam or Dean to say that as their first words but they were 'pie' and 'De'. I hug her close to congratulate her even more. Well....maybe a grandkids first word will be grandpa.....right?

FIRST TIME CRAWLING: (Noones POV)
The boys, Lottie and John are at Bobby's place for a bit of rest after a crazy hunt. Bobby and John have made up after the disagreement they had a while ago so that's all fine.

The guys are watching the game on the TV while Lottie was lying in her baby thing. It's the thing where the baby lies on their back and their is fun stuff hanging above them. They were all so entranced into the game that they didn't see that Lottie had rolled into her front and was looking at Bobby's rottweiler a few feet away from her.

Lottie struggles to push herself up with her arms and get onto her hands and knees. She really wants to touch what ever that is.
Now to many, Rottweilers look like scary beasts and you may think that too a 9 month old baby you would think the same. Lottie however, see's said Rottweiler as a big teddy. And what do you do with teddy's......cuddle.

Lottie starts to slowly crawl for the first time. She falls a few times but always picks herself up after. After about five minutes, she reaches the big teddy. Her dad, brothers and uncle still haven't noticed that their baby is sat infront of the dog that Bobby is trying to train to be a guard dog.

The men are so entranced in the game that the only thing that can break them out of that is one noise. Just as their team lost the ball, a squeal from the baby. They all look at her too see the big rottweiler and the tiny baby having a stair off. Worried that Lottie would get hurt Dran goes to sit close by just incase the dog decided that he was hungry.

The dog leans in and all the men wait with bated breath and ready to pounce on the dog incase it decided that Lottie was now food. They watched as the dog started to sniff her face and then started to lick it. All of this makes her giggle like crazy making the men watching her laugh at her cuteness.

 All of this makes her giggle like crazy making the men watching her laugh at her cuteness

Lottie then starts to crawl again as the men watch in amazement. She slowly crawls over to the dogs side and falls onto it. She lays her head on the his back and fills her tiny hands with his fur. The rottweiler doesn't do anything and just let's the baby slowly fall asleep on him.

"When did she start crawling?" Sam asks confused.

"Umm when she crawled over to the dog." John says looking at his baby.

"Well that was a cute way for her to crawl for the first time." Dean says.

"We are gonna have to stop leaving dangerous shit on the floor. Or small stuff that she can swallow." I say to them. Well I guess we better start baby proofing everything.

FIRST STEPS: (john POV)
Me, Lottie and the boys are at Bobby's place for a hunt nearby. We are trying to get Lottie to walk. We've tried many times so far but she is stubborn as hell. When we put her on her feet she just stands there swaying a little till she falls on her butt or face. Since this is the place where she started crawling we thought that this would be the best place to try.

Bobby, Sam, Dean and I are sat in a type of square thing with Lottie on my lap. She is just looking at us all like she wants to play so hopefully that will make her walk to someone.

"Ok Lottie. Go and play." I say setting her on her feet. She looks at the other three and put her arms out wanting one of them to come and pick her up.

"No bug. You gotta come to us." Dean says. This makes her cock her head a little which is way too cute.

She look towards Bobby and puts out her left foot. She does the same with the right one. She has officially taken her first step. We all clap to encourage her which makes her get excited.

She takes another step towards Bobby but falls backwards. We all wait for her to start crying but she just stands back up. She starts to slowly take step after step till she reaches Bobby. She falls into his lap and Bobby wraps his arms around her, hoisting her up a little bit.

"Well done darlin." He says.

Well now my baby girl can crawl, talk and walk. She is growing up to damn fast. Soon she'll be a teenager. Shit I gotta start getting ready for that shit show.