Her

This is gonna be a long and emotional one guys so get ready.

Age:4
Summary- John has a girlfriend who has put a spell on him and the boys that makes them see her as great. He and Lottie are staying at her apartment while Dean and Sammy live in the bunker. Let's just say John's girlfriend does not like Lottie that much and is trying to get John and the boys as far away from Lottie as possible. (I know the bunker doesn't come in for while in the show but here, its early.)
Warning- this is gonna include a little bit of mean John, Sam and Dean so I will not mind if you skip)
DISCLAIMER- this does mention adults hitting and spanking a child so if this will cause any negative effects to you please do not read it. This is just a story and I do not and will never support hitting children.

Lottie POV:

I'm eating my lunch at the table with coco sat beside me. Daddy and Elizabeth are sat in front of me eating theirs and talking. Sammy and Dean and unca Bobby are coming over later to spend time with us all. That'll be fun. I think they are bring Cassy over aswell. He is really fun to play with.

"Daddy can I go play?" I ask as I finish my lunch.

"Yeah whatever." Daddy says not even looking at me.

"Will you play with me daddy?" I ask hopefully. He doesn't play with me as much anymore. Not since Elizabeth came.

"What?...no. Go play by yourself." He says rudely. I see Elizabeth smirk at me as I walk into the living room with Coco.

I don't like her. She is always mean to me when it's just me and her. Sometimes, she breaks stuff or does something naughty just so Daddy, Sammy or De will yell at me. She calls me names but whenever I tell one of them, they never believe me and I get in trouble for lying. They are all being mean to me since she came. They never want to play or watch Barnie or do anything with me which really makes me sad. I think that my only friend is Coco.

Elizabeth even hit me once infront of them. She smacked me in the face cause I made her mad somehow. She was yelling at me cause apparently I had broken her mommy's necklace she was given before she died. I didn't even touch it. I didn't know she had it. Shes the one who broke it- I watched her do it. I was crying and then she smacked me making me cry harder. Daddy told me that 'that is what I get when I brake something important'. De said that I need to stop being annoying and be gratful. I don't know what that word means. Sammy just said to not cry cause I'm in the wrong. When I carried on crying, Daddy did something he has never done before. He put me across his knee and spanked me. It hurt bad since daddy's very strong. I had to stay in my room for the rest of the day. I have nightmares about that day and it was only two weeks ago.

I sit on the floor and begin to play with Coco. After a little bit, I hear the door slam shut and footsteps walk towards the room. I spin round and see Elizabeth walking in. I watch her as she knocks over the light thing making it smash into lots of little pieces. This makes me very scared as the noise was very loud.

"Where is daddy?" I ask her in a shaky voice. She laughs at me as she steps closer.

"Your daddy has gone to pick up your brothers. He is gonna be really upset when he gets back and sees what you did." She says in her scary creepy voice.

"But..but I didn't do nothing that was you." I say to her. This makes her really mad.

"DON'T YOU EVER ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO YOU FUCKING BRAT!" She yells out getting right in my face. She smacks me in the face which hurts really bad. I back up into the wall with Coco in my arms. "Your Daddy won't believe that I did it." She says in the scary creepy voice again. She walks away and into the kitchen leaving me alone.