History

Amelia's POV

Tuesday morning
Today I woke up peacefully, unlike yesterday. I leaned down to pick up my phone and check if my alarm had gone off yet.

8:09 Oh god my alarm didn't even go off, I'm gonna be late! I got up and quickly made my bed before grabbing my uniform, instead of my sweater I grabbed my jacket.

I got dressed, zipping my jacket up all the way so others couldn't see the bruising that had formed on my neck from last night. I grabbed my phone, sliding it into my bag.

I picked up my shoes and placed them down next to my door while I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth than did my hair, deciding to leave it out rather than tying it again.

I quietly made my way to Levi's room to wake him, only to see he was already gone. I grabbed my things from my room and made my way downstairs, I grabbed two water bottles from the fridge with a granola bar before heading out the door.

As I was walking to school I messaged Levi making sure he was okay.

Amelia: Hey are you okay? Did you eat yet?

Lee<3: Yep and I'm alright. I left earlier because mom dropped me off, sorry.

Amelia: It's alright.

Lee<3: She said you weren't going to school so..?

Amelia: What?

Lee<3: I don't know that's just what she told me.

Amelia: Well I am coming, I'm walking right now.

Lee<3: Thank god, is your lip better?

Amelia: Doesn't hurt as much but is still noticeable, I'll see you at lunch.

Lee<3: Okay love you Millie.

Amelia: I love you to Lee.

I put my phone back in my bag and continued walking.

I wasn't as late as I thought I was, lucky me I made it just on time. Right as the bell rang. I rushed to my locker packing my things away while leaving out a few books and my phone.

I rushed off to my first class and had a pretty good morning.

A few hours later...

Surprisingly no one asked about my lip, I mean they could probably care less but still.

I have one more class before lunch, history. I'm at my locker trying to figure out where it is, I'm having zero luck. I decided to walk around the halls for a few minutes and if I still can't find it I'll ask someone.

The crowded hallways made it harder for me to see and I was starting to get annoyed until I felt something touch my shoulder.

I turned around and locked eyes with a tall black-haired boy, "Hello?"

He smiled, "Hey I'm Wyatt." He held out his hand. I held out mine as well and shook his hand, weird.

He shoved his hands into his front pockets, "You looked a bit lost, are you alright?"

I nod hesitantly, "Yea uh I just can't find my history class." I explained while holding up my schedule, which Wyatt quickly took from my hands.

"Excuse me I need that!" He looked at my schedule paying me no mind.

"You said history right?"

"Um yes, why?"

He handed me back my schedule, "What's your name?"

"Amelia?" I answered with confusion.

"Well Amelia the history class you're looking for is right over there." He pointed down the hall. I looked through the crowd of people and saw the sign.

"Oh gosh thank you so much!" I smiled and made my way through the people to my class.

Wyatt's POV

Damn a new girl huh? I need to tell Tom about this tomorrow.

Amelia's POV

My history teacher was weird, actually I'd use the word creepy. Basically the same thing. But aside from that the work was easy so I don't care. I probably should but oh well. What I did care about though was going to see Levi. Thankfully I finished class already.

I walked to the cafeteria just like yesterday, today was easier since I already knew the way. I opened the doors and immediately started looking around for my brother.

He wasn't at the table from yesterday but a few tables down a saw a group of boys, Levi being one of them.

I walked over to the young boys, "Levi?" He turned and faced me with a surprised expression.

"Hey Millie." He smiled, I held out his water and Levi's eyes widened.

"Oh crap thank you."

I nodded, "Have a good day, I'll see you later." Before I could leave he stood up and hugged me tightly. I kissed the side of his head as he pulled away, I turned around to leave happy knowing he's alright.

As I walked away I heard his friends whispering amongst themselves.

"Dude is that your girl."
"She's fucking hot."
"I want me one of those."

"That's my sister you weirdos shut the hell up!" Levi said angrily. I shook my head making my way out of the cafeteria to the outdoor seating area.

I ate my granola bar while reading a bit before I started sketching random things on the cover of my notebook.

(Edited)
Word count: 867