Apology

Amelia's POV

Monday afternoon
"What the hell is going on?" Paris asked, shoving another cookie in her mouth.

"Yea what happened?" Wyatt added.

Tom looked at me for a split second before avoiding my eyes, "Well on the weekend-"

I nudged his arm and whispered, "Shut up!"

"Why?" He whispered back, rubbing his sore arm.

Wyatt gasped, "Are y'all not having good sex anymore?"

Pairs slapped the back of his head, "What? It's a genuine question!" Wyatt complained.

"Nothing is going on." I stood up, pushing myself away from the table. I left the cafeteria and walked down the empty hallway towards my locker.

I heard footsteps following close behind me, I knew exactly who it was.

"Why are you so mad?"

"Why are you trying to tell them what happened?" I sassed, opening my locker.

"They're your friends, they're going to wanna help you."

I rolled my eyes, "Why do you want to tell everyone my business?"

"Because I care about you and they do too, we can help you."

"I don't want anyone's help." I shut my locker and walked away, ignoring Tom's calls for me to go back.

I didn't see him for the rest of the day.

Tom's POV

It's been at least over eight hours since I saw Amelia at her locker. I've continuously messaged her, trying to get her attention so I could apologize. She won't respond.

Tom: Hey can we talk?

Tom: Lia please?

Tom: I don't want you to be mad at me.

Tom: Are you okay?

Tom: I can leave you alone if you want?

Baby<3: I'm sorry

She's sorry for what? Getting angry? Ignoring me?

Tom: Baby don't be upset you didn't do anything wrong, please can we just talk?

She left me on open.

I threw my phone on my bed and ran a hand through my hair, fuck my life.

(Edited)
Word count: 317