The encounter

Hey guys this is my first book and before any are made ...please no rude comments
NOTE:I do not own any of these characters they belong to their rightful owners,I only own the plot
P.S. I do ZERO planning so what comes in mind is what you see
Thank you ON TOO THE STORY
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
POV elsa
My name is Elsa Heart Winters,some of you know me as cupid,and I hate being called cupid!I am not a giant baby that shoot arrow in peoples butts.But then again it is the most funniest thing you will ever see.My best friend(more like snow friend) names is Olaf.I spread love all over the world,mostly paris,after all it is the city of love.I live on the North Mountain and that is...um..my... well my life can be very dull.The internet has been doing my job a lot lately.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE",would you girls stop freaking out over FROST. UUUUUUUUUUGGGHHHHHH those girls never shut up,wait I can use this lets pay them a little visit,shall we?

Jack's POV
*panting*hi *panting and running*
One moment please
*walks over to the screaming girls and freezes their mouth shut walks back*
Okay where were we..O yeah
My name is Jackson Overland Frost or you know me as Jack Frost.Winter spirit, guardian of Fun.
I work with the other guardians, North A.K.A Santa,Tooth A.K.A Tooth Fairy,Sandy A.K.A Sandman,and lastly The Easter ... Kangaroo... Hhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahah he gets so mad.
*splat* " Hey Frosty" ? said *wiping of snowball*
"Hey CUPID" popping the "p"
"how's it goin...wait did you just me cupid" elsa gritting her teeth.
"hahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahha" I can't stop laughing.I am soooooo Dead.
"watch it frost,I could shoot my arrow through your head and back" elsa
"is that a challenge I hear" I said mockingly
"your soooooo dead frost"She lunged at me,punching me.
I was curled up in a ball enduring the punches and laughing panicky,then she started kicking and unfroze the screaming girls and shot them with a frost arrow, making them think it was me.God I hate girls sooooooo much right.
Then we stopped and heard laughing,then"Jack Frost just got his butt whooped by a girl!!!" a boy yelled out of the crowd.
I blushed hard,very hard
Then I saw that North was calling The guardians,
With the Northern lights,but the everything frozen,Elsa used some of her time sand to slow everything down.
"this isn't over frost!!! My castle 9 o'clock If your late I will hunt you down"Elsa said
"your cute when your mad"she blushed and started to lower her head.
"MADE YOU BLUSH"I yelled
"did not"
"did too"
"did not"
She punched me so hard I hit a tree and it cracked.
"ow" i groaned
she runs over"Jack I was angry,I am so sorry,It was an accident" she said it as if it wasn't her first time saying it.
"here"she places some snow on my injury.
"Thanks Els but I got this" I frozen the bump on my scalp.
she pouted
"But thanks anyway" I smirked at her she smiled back but then she groaned with a frown
"My sand is about to wear off you should get going"she turned around and I pulled her hood and gave her a small kiss on the cheek, she blushed at first,then slapped me hard...twice.
I What was I thinking,Kissing a girl that was just trying to kill me.
"9 o'clock be there" she said coldly,when I saw her face it was tear stained.
Wait was she crying,nah she never cries with that she just flew away with her hood up,leaving me in awe at how may emotions went through that girl at once.
With that I put my hood up and flew to the North Pole.

Alone in awe in shock...

_________________________________________________________________________
Hey guys how was my first character of my first book...EVER😄😄😄😄😄
Tell me if there are any certain things that you want to happen
Vote,comment,share
Love y'all
~845jelsa