꧁ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2꧂

(Art by me)
(Author POV)
Agoti walked upstairs, turning toward his door.

He opened it, showing his wonderful messy room.he had clothes all over the place, as well with papers and posters. Most of his clothes were out neatly in his drawers but some were just scattered all over the place.
He sighed. Walked over to his closet grabbing a random shirt and sweatpants then sliding Into the bathroom.

He hated taking showers. He hated the water and he felt as if he was drowning and god, it sucked.

(Meanwhile)

Tabi was bored. Just sitting in the couch like an idiot. So he went into the kitchen. Looking around he didn't see a lot. Expect snacks and breadsticks.

Other than that the fridge was full of stuff. He grabbed a soda and slid back over to the couch.

(Back to Medusa)
He had already gotten out the shower, waddleing toward his room angrily. Walking it and slamming the door.

Agoti, aggressively put on a shirt, and sweatpants before putting his weird tentacle hair in a ponytail and walked over his room casually running down the stairs.

Tabi stared at him for a quick second as Agoti stared back.

"Whatcha watching?"

"..-"

Agoti stared at the T.V seeing fucking Elmo dancing to Russian music for three minutes Straight. He stared for a good minute before inhaling.

"What the actual-"

Tabi sent a glare at him as Agoti gave a nervous smile sliding into the kitchen. Tabi then turned back around laughing which scared the shit outta Agoti.

While Tabi was watching some weird shit. Agoti- was about to make pancakes Bc why not?

When you think about, Agoti is a great cook. Basically learned by himself. Since solzar never did before.(S A D) since he was always out.

And still- it was fine. Anywho-. Agoti smiled as he grabbed a random apron and walked over to the fridge. Seeing it was full of food.

A bright toothy smile formed on Agoti's face. He grabbed milk,eggs, bacon and etc(I'm lazy rn)

He rested the ingredients on the counter and slid over to the cabinets, knowing where the pancake mix is.

Agoti looked up, of course he's small, so he leaned against the counter, stretching his hand trying hard very best.

The squid, couldn't reach it. He literally sent glares toward the cabinet, grabbing boxes and stuff but ended up falling.

After a few try's (coughs 17), The small squid let out a groan of annoyance as he laid on the floor.

He closed his eyes inhaling his best as he heard footsteps that stopped right my him.

Agoti opened his white eyes to see Tabi looking down at him. With a.. confused look?

"Aye..-you good dude?" Tabi spoke, not sure if this was even normal anymore.

Agoti, on the other hand got up quickly and inhaled.

"WHY THE HELL IS YOUR CABINETS SO HIGH?" He screamed. His voice sounded high pitch as Tabi cover his (non existent?) ears.

"RELAX..- but anywho it's not my fault for you being short." Tabi snickered before Agoti huffed throwing a pan at his head.

"OW- WHAT THE FUCK!" Tabi yelped, rubbing his skeleton like head. Tabi stood up quickly before he he looked at the mess on the floor huffing.

Agoti growled before standing up straight folding his arms. Tabi sent him a glare as he went to continue toward the cabinets.

Agoti, stil being determined to grab it. Tabi walked behind him grabbing the cabinet.

Opening it slowly, Agoti felt heat rush to his face as he stared at Tabi's hand before him, grabbing the pancake mix.

"Fucking asshole...-"Agoti trailed off. Tabi looked down at him with his front pressed against Agoti's back.

"What was that?" Tabi spoke with a non existent smirk.

Agoti muttered before saying anything, then looked away a blushing mess.

"Oi- speak up I can't hear you~"(help me-) Tabi snickered before Agoti sighed.

"Thank you for helping me" He said sarcastically. Before Tabi ruffled his tentacle like hair.

Agoti grumbled as he walked away before fixing his weird hair.

——————————————————————————

(Time skip to uhh- eating ig)

Agoti sat down the food. He gave a smile before sliding to the living room finding Tabi on Minecraft.

Agoti snickered getting an idea.(yes you know what time it is-)

"Oh you playin Minecraft?" "Yea-" "I like ya cut G!" A loud smack was heard. It was quiet until Tabi let out a shrill scream. It made Agoti wheeze so hard as Tabi rubbed his head once more before tackling Agoti.

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THAT SQUID?" Tabi screamed pinning Agoti down who tried kicking him off.

"GET OFF THE FOODS GONNA GET COLD!" "NOT UNTIL YOU ANDWER ME SQUID!" "IM A SQUID NOW HUH?" Agoti screamed kicking Tabi before he pinned him.

Tabi then kicked over Agoti once more this time pinning him with force. Agoti tried to squirm away but knowing Tabi, he was stronger than him.

"STOP MOVING-" "NO!" They both scream, Agoti's face was slowly heating from the position.

Tabi's heavy breathing was simply on his neck. Agoti snapped back to reality.

"Tabi..-Get off." Agoti muttered Tabi looked at him confused before getting up.

Agoti sat up before grabbing Tabi by the arm. Tabi yelped like a dog before being forced into a chair.

"Agoti-""Nope. Wat the food please before it gets colder" Agoti spoke literally inhaling his food as Tabi ate slowly with concern with for the squid.

"Your..eating a little to fast eh?" Tabi's Russian accent hit a top making it kinda hard to understand.

"Nope! You just eat to slow dude."Agoti said with a mouthful before gulping it all down. Tabi just watched with a concerned face, eating a bit faster.

That's in- lmao I'm lazy. This took me about two days for no reason lol.

Yes I also edited this to. I have fast typing so I do make a lot of mistakes- lol. I hope you enjoy? Again tbh-