𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙮 𝙙𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙥𝙩 1

(Author POV)

Agoti was sitting on the couch, wearing his usual red shirt and shorts. He was curled up facing the Tv with his wide white eyes.

He was watching a cartoon..god knows what random stuff he watches but nobody cared as long they didn't need to watch it.

As Agoti's eyes were apparently glued to the tv, Tabi was upstairs just minding his business.

He was sitting in a gaming chair spinning around while being on his phone. Humming a tune. He was just about to go open his computer when a flash of lighting caught his eye.

"Hmm..it's about to rain- they never told us that.."

Tabi muttered a few words before.

Thunder hit, making it feel like it was an earthquake the. crashes were heard downstairs.

(TABI POV)

I sighed as crashes were heard from downstairs,ignoring it I went back to scrolling through my phone. Until the crashing got louder.

He closed my eyes leaning backwards in my chair until a loud boom then the lights went out along with a shrill scream.

"OH SHI-" I fell out my chair as the screaming was louder and so did footsteps.

"NONO- NOT THE LIGHT..!" I ran over to the light switch trying to turn it on but the lights finally went out.

"Shit..-"

Another scream was heard, I shot up looking around my dark room.

Frantically, I grabbed my phone aggressively trying to turn on the flashlight. As I did I opened my door a little.

A flash of lighting hit then another scream. I hissed as I knew it was Agoti.I inhaled.

"AGOTI? YOU ALRIGHT?"

It was silent then I heard a thump. Seemed like he hit a wall. I waited again, about to speak but Agoti spoke from downstairs.

"Y-YEAH..?" He sounded so scared, to the point where he'd run or hide which is not normal for this hothead squid.

"Alright just stay where you are..-I'm gonna try and come down..-". I spoke, holding onto anything I could find so I wouldn't fall.

It was basically pitch black in the house. All I had was my phone, walking down the stairs carefully another boom came making Agoti scream once more before he ran into another wall.

"Idiot.." but before I knew it I slipped down the last stair onto my face. I let out a groan, sitting up more flashes of lightning struck.

Before Agoti could scream I grabbed my phone and shinning it on him. He was terrified, shaking and literally whimpering like a dog.

'Of all days..it had to rain..' I thought before letting out a slight growl. I walked over to Agoti poking him.

"Yo- you alrigh-"
——————————————————————————

HAHHA cliffhanger sadly >:). I hope ya all enjoyed this! And I'm very sorry that this came out late lmao. I was making curry shrimp with my family 😖

But thank you all for reading! The next chapter might be out by tomorrow or today!