911 its arson 𝙝 𝙤 𝙚

Thursday afternoon
12:00 AM
Home

____________________________________

The sun shines down, through the...blue-ish curtains, as the birds chirped their normal song.

The sun would shine down onto a skeleton like head, Tabi. Opening his eyes slowly before shutting them again.

Raising his left arm to cover the sun from his eyes as he blinked to regain his vision back.

He felt warmth...oddly another person was in his bed. The floating skull sat up looking down at his right arm.

And there he was.

Agoti.

Just holding onto Tabi's arm asleep...peacefully.

The floating skull jumped a bit, before seeing the demon had moved before grumbling in his sleep.

Tabi felt his (apparently non existent) cheeks heat up, he slowly got up trying to pry Agoti off his arm but it was no use.

He sighed before shaking the smaller make a bit. Letting out a yawn.

"Eh, Agoti wake up."

No answer, if he kept trying it would annoy the squid-and end up having an issue. Tabi really didn't care.

"Agoti."

He shook him harder this time. Still nothing...just a flinch.

Tabi rolled his eyes before laying back down. He stared at the ceiling. Just listening to the birds...and the slight pattering of rain( yes it was still raining)

He closed his eyes before feeling Agoti moved. A light groan came from him as he sat up still clinging onto Tabi's arm.

"Morning squid."

Agoti blinked a few times. He was about to say something before jumping back letting out a scream.

Tabi got starred before looking up quickly.

"WHAT-"

"WHY WAS I- UHM" Agoti was looking around rapidly before running out faster than sonic. Tabi just sat there confused as ever.

Tabi let out a chuckle, before a door had been slammed. He flipped on his bed.

Lying on his back wonderful what they will do today...

{Time skip}

Agoti was sitting on the couch once more. Watching a show. His tail tapping a few times.

Tabi was sitting down at the table looking out the window. He was still trying to figure out what to do.

He sighed before putting his arms on the table before resting his head on them.

He tapped his foot. His gaze turned toward the smaller male on the couch laughing at whatever he was watching.

'Probably some weird memes..heh'

Tabi sighed. He got up from the table walk-ing towards the door. He was about to grab the handle..as a wonderful idea came in his mind.

"Agoti. I know what we're gonna do today"

He spoke, mischievously. Agoti stared at him.

"Wha-"

"GET READY IN TEN! WERE GONNA GO BLOW UP STUFF"

Agoti jumped up in excitement before replying.

"HELL YEAH!"

Agoti ran up the stairs as Tabi followed behind. The squid went zoning into his room putting on his hoodie as Tabi went to grab his bag of explosives.