44 ~ Stop your fucking plane

Faiza's Pov

"What should I wear?" I'm running my hand through the tops but finding anything yet comfortable.

"Whatever you like." He replies while tapping his phone.

"I love to being naked then, should I go there naked?" I immediately bite inside my cheek, what happened to me actually? I'm being too much bold. How stupid I am actually!

"I prefer you being naked only in front of me, not in front of others so, chose a decent dress for you." He says with a small chuckle and I blush.

"I don't want to change my dress, I'm not feeling like changing my clothes." I whine and lazily seeing my clothes while touching the fabric, my lips becomes pouty already.

"Then don't." I turn around and look at him.

"You won't mind? If I go to the hospital with you like this?" he looks at me and examines from head to toe.

"No, you are looking cute actually with these baggy clothes, looking like a big capsule." He giggles softly and I place my hands on my hip bone.

"Excuse me? What did you just say?" I glare at him.

"Did you just insult me?" I raise a brow.

"Absolutely not!" he says and shakes his head immediately without looking at me.

"leave your fucking goddamn phone and look at me!" I spat and point my index towards myself, he places the phone beside him and looks at me.

"Yes madam, you're looking cute and I don't dare to insult you, I know my ear will be blast by hearing your yelling and screams." He says with a big smile and I scoff, look away from his face. Internally flattered by his words.

"Then you don't think that I'm looking like a beggar right?" he shakes his head as no.

"Words!" I glare at him.

"Nope, you can go out like this, I don't have any problems, you are looking like a tomboy." he says smilingly.

"Then I decide to change my dress." I say and turn around, I hear him sigh deeply.

"Okay, can you please choose your dress quickly? You're choosing your dress for the past one hour but still, you haven't chosen it yet." He says out frustratingly and I turn around again.

"Shut up, don't you know that a girl needs time to be ready, more than a boy?" I scoff.

"Okay, okay, I give up, take your time, just notice that you don't spend this whole day just to choose your dress."

"I won't.'' I roll my eyes.

I end up wear a red crop top and a black jogger as I feel comfortable in these types of baggy and loose outfits.

"Let's go, we are getting late." I yell and check the time.

"Coming." he yells back.

"You're late." I complain.

"Hun? You were taking whole goddamn two hours and I just take two minutes extra for my deo but you're telling me that I'm late?" he takes the car keys from the table and comes near me while tilting his head side to side.