Osix-Opssessive Bunny

Warning-lemonade/light lemon 🍋
Request by- pengeo

Felix's pov:
wondering around the club, not really having an objective. He was just waiting for his bunny boy to finish with the costumer he had. He sat on a chair watching the other strippers dance laughing a bit. Oh man Bendy forgot his finishing moce of the dance- oh nvm he remembered it. looked at Brinda who was talking to Veres (I did say they will be here too). Oh man poor Mickey haha. I don't wanna even know what they're talking about, but I assume it's the date Mickey and Borrese had yesterday. If one of them kills him I won't pay for his grave....maybe a bit. he sighed, looking at room Oswald was in. Come one out bunny boy, your kitty is dying heeeere~...yeah that's not gonna work is it? he pouted and decided to take a drink. A light one, a sangvine of strawberries. It was one of his favourites actually. Heh you always know how to get right Cuphead. Not too sweet, but yet not too sour. It's mawh! he saw Cuphead smilling and going back to his business, which of course it was looking at the stripper demon boy. Would Brinda kill him too, if he would go on a date with Bendy. Man too many graves in this place haha. he saw Ozzy excit the room, looking kinda tired, which made made Felix rolls his eyes with a giggle and ran to hug his boyfriend.

Oswald's pov:
saw Felix running to him and he immediately open his arms to hug his short kitty boyfriend. Guess I was gone for too long, sorry about that kitty hehe. he felt Felix purr a bit and smiled Awww have you missed me this much sweetie? In that case, Hey Cuphead! Can we get a strawberry sangvine?! Also yes I'll pay for it. he rolled his eyes at the last statement, cuz last time he ordered one he forgot to pay, which made Cup kinda triggered. It's not like he really cared actually, but Mugman warn him to stop forgetting about paying. Every dollar is important and stuff like that. He felt the cats eyes one him, as he looked down at Felix who had both hearts in his eyes and a bit of lust. I knew it's your favourite. he sat down on chair next to the bar, sitting Felix on his lap, as Cuphead gave the cat his drink. So how have you been kitty?~ said in a flirty way since that's what Felix loves.

Felix's pov:
ran his fingers on his boyfriend chest Without you, veeeeey lonely bunny boy~ and maybe a bit horny~. he then felt Ozzy rub his crotch silently and he looooved it. Ohh mmm~ y-yes. hearts appeared in his eyes again, but this time smaller hearts, as he drank some of his sangvine. I love you bunny boy!

Oswald's pov:
ears went up and chuckled. Me too silly kitten~ he placed small kisses on Felix neck, to not fully interrupt him from drinking. He kept going till he heard a familiar female voice.

Veres' pov:
looked at the lovely couple with a smirk. Hey lovers boys! Since the club is closing soon, most of the privates rooms are ahem freeeeeee~

Oswald's pov:
smirked and took Felix to a private room making him drop his drink. It's not like he had that much left in it anyway. He placed Felix on the bed and leaned over him attacking his neck, making the cat softly moan his name and of course some other names.

Chris: closes the door of the private room. They sure love each other, this is the second time, this day, they have sex.
Veres: Maybe you and Mickey will end up like that too hehe~
Chris: blushed like a madman. Dang it Veres!
Veres: laughed and walked away. You can't hide it foreve!~
Chris: looked at the door hearing Felix's moans of pleasure. If you say so..